01 December 2012

Christmas Demoness | Winter Fairness

Hey Fashion Heads!
I decided to do a cute little demoness of Christmas type look. I know I know...its somewhat sinful irony but I really loved how the look turned out don't you? I used this amazingly cute prop from Katink to get the look I wanted for the picture. This is a new prop available for the holidays and I wanted to wait for December sooooo here it is hehe....


 I am wearing a new release from Sugar & Cyanide today made exclusively for the Winter Fair which starts today! I really liked the sexy feel of it without showing any of my goodie bits. This is called Christmas Holly and I have it on in Green/Red but its available in other colors and patterns as well. This outfit also has Tango appliers available which I am wearing but you don't HAVE to wear them to enjoy the outfit.

Stop by the Winter Fair if you want some winter inspired attire to sport for the holidays! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in Tone B
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Catwa - Bella in Green w/ Roots
Breasts: Lolas Tangos
Applier: The Sugar Garden
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Mesh Hands
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Eye Makeup: Glamorize - Forever Night Eye Makeup in Grassy
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Baby Lips in Balm Pink
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Outfit: Sugar & Cyanide - Christmas Holly in Green/Red
Boots: HOC Industries - Thigh Boots
Ears: Trap & Ni.Ju Collaboration - Gelf Ears Pierced
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte Green
--------------------------
PROPS
Katink - Christmas Swing
Prop (No Poses)

No comments :

Post a Comment