Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

01 December 2012

Christmas Demoness | Winter Fairness

Hey Fashion Heads!
I decided to do a cute little demoness of Christmas type look. I know I know...its somewhat sinful irony but I really loved how the look turned out don't you? I used this amazingly cute prop from Katink to get the look I wanted for the picture. This is a new prop available for the holidays and I wanted to wait for December sooooo here it is hehe....


 I am wearing a new release from Sugar & Cyanide today made exclusively for the Winter Fair which starts today! I really liked the sexy feel of it without showing any of my goodie bits. This is called Christmas Holly and I have it on in Green/Red but its available in other colors and patterns as well. This outfit also has Tango appliers available which I am wearing but you don't HAVE to wear them to enjoy the outfit.

Stop by the Winter Fair if you want some winter inspired attire to sport for the holidays! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in Tone B
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Catwa - Bella in Green w/ Roots
Breasts: Lolas Tangos
Applier: The Sugar Garden
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Mesh Hands
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Eye Makeup: Glamorize - Forever Night Eye Makeup in Grassy
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Baby Lips in Balm Pink
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Outfit: Sugar & Cyanide - Christmas Holly in Green/Red
Boots: HOC Industries - Thigh Boots
Ears: Trap & Ni.Ju Collaboration - Gelf Ears Pierced
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte Green
--------------------------
PROPS
Katink - Christmas Swing
Prop (No Poses)

No comments :

Post a Comment