27 December 2012

Soda & Leggy Warmers!

Hey Fashion Heads!
I took a bit of a break for the holidays and I missed you guys so much while I was gone. You know how Christmas is...you bring your loved ones together and enjoy the company of people who tend to drive you the craziest (for some its not a LONG drive) and do the family thing. I'm very grateful for my presents as well as my peaceful time with family. I'm super happy I received a Sodastream! You just put cold water into the bottle carbonate the water and add your own flavoring and voila soda! I used some inspiration from my RL for today's look. I'm pretty much just sitting around in my undies and bra sipping on soda!
I wanted more of a dark look since I am in fact feeling a bit dark today BUT I wanted to incorporate it into my bloggy in a creative way so I went with a dark lingerie with beautiful purple details for the colors I really love so very much hehe

I am super happy to show off these amazing shoes I love them and they are so new from Dark Midday Designs. They are long and cute so I don't feel overly exposed when I want to look sexy/cute. Not only are they amazingly cute but they are HUD changeable to so many different combinations. The shoe, the sock, and the long legwarmers can all be changed so you can wear these to match virtually anything and many of you know I LOVE products that give ME the choice to be creative. OH it would help for me to tell you the name of them right? Okay so rush into the store and you are looking for Super High Leg Warmer Pumps. There are 16 button colors, 9 sock colors, 30 leg warmer colors and 24 pump colors so my dears you will NEVER get bored

Your Lili needs some hugs and kisses but I'm always here and happy knowing I bring some of you major smiles. Leave me comments about what YOU got this holiday season I'm dying to know Mwah and Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Dark Olive Shadow New!
Hair: Ploom - Dawn 12 Days of Christmas
Piercings: Puncture - Dermal Spike Implants YOLO Hunt
Breasts: Lolas Tango
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Angel Lips in Cherry Bomb
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails in *Close to Nightfall*
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Eyeliner: Ni.Ju - Eyeliner A01
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Lingerie: Mes Sucreries - My Kawaii Lingerie in Raven
Shoes: Dark Midday Designs - Super High Leg Warmer Pumps New!
Belly Chain: Puncture - Belly Chain in Heart
Necklace: Fairy Tail - Antique Pendant in Key
Soft Drink: Love Soul - Soft Drink (Soda Water)
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Roho Ring
Ear/Tail: O.M.E.N. - Bunny Set in Purple
--------------------------

1 comment :

  1. I am glad youre so happy with the sodastream! Oh.. and you do look very sexy here :-) also the color combination black/purple even seems to amplify it, you are a delight for the eyes :-) however, i am sorry you feel a bit dark today and hope brightness will come to you soon <3

    ReplyDelete