Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

14 December 2012

Teddy Bear Cuddles

Hey Fashion Heads!
I had a long night and was going to post but just as I hit "new post" I dozed off RIGHT on the keyboard but I do want to show this look I thought it was rather cute and this gift from Label Motion was making me feel all types of kyoot. Do I look cuddle worthy? Do you wanna hug me? *giggles* Keep on reading for more info or just scroll down to the credits if you don't want to read.
First off...I decided to wear a different skin for awhile. I did a little thinking and just thought maybe its time. So I went and picked up this cute faced creation from Izzie's called Geanna. It's not terribly new but I think its her newest skin release and you can find a more affordable version of it at Collabor88 but I went to the mainstore for the original version with SO many options. 4 Brow Bases, 12 lipsticks, 12 eyeshadows, and all for less than the price of a #7 at Mcdonalds PLUS I grabbed the Tango Appliers to go with my purchase which are relatively cheap considering other's pricing.

I'm also wearing this cute sweater from Muah! one of her newest releases that I absolutely adore! It comes with a hat as well but hats never fit my head without looking....floaty? (is that a word?) so I didn't wear it but its very cute too. I have on the red version but its available in other fun and cute colors also.

Just a quick post of what I "Wore to bed" hehe See you all later and hope you enjoy Mwahs and Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili
Credits
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Izzies - Geanna in Pale w/ Red Brows
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Soft Pastel Eyes in Green
Hair: Lelutka - Pocahantas in Irishred New Release!
Breasts: Lolas Tangos
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands Fatpack
------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
Lipstick: Izzies - Lipstick Rose
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Sweater: Muah! - Red Reindeer Sweater w/ Appliers New Release
Panties: Sakide - Slide Em Off Panties in Cherry
Bear: Label Motion - My Christmas Teddy Group Gift
Face Sticker: Ni.ju - Face Stickers in Green
Bracelet: Miam Miam - Resin Bracelet Multiple Bangles
Antlers: Alterego - Cheer Antlers FROST Fair
--------------------------
POSING
Label Motion - My Xmas Teddy Group Gift

2 comments :

  1. Soooooooo cute! I adore the look ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes i wanna cuddle you, i envy the teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete