03 December 2012

This Christmas | DMD Style

Hey Fashion Heads!
I am so happy Christmas is on the way! I love surprising my family with things they have wanted the entire year. My grandmother especially...she will hint and hint about something for MONTHS starting in about October and on Christmas day when she opens it she always exclaims "Ohhhhh....'How did you know'?" Hmm...Well my dear grandma maybe it was the flyer you left laying around for about 3 months hehe. I still live for that smile though it makes me happy on the inside.

Today I did a very Christmasy pic even though its only 3 days into December. I didn't want to wait anymore to show off this new release from Dark Midday Designs...so I didn't. This is not at the main store I don't believe but you can find this at the RMK Frost Fair not to be confused with the Depraved Nation Frost Fair opening on the 12th, and its called Miss Mary. It mesh and comes with the coat dress I have on, the shoes I have on as well as matching stockings and a hat not shown. I fell in love with the dark purple tones and I love the shaping of the mesh.
It's been a while since I've picked you guys' brains so I think I will leave you off with a question you can answer in my comments. Today's question is: Thinking back, what is your most memorable christmas gift and what makes it so memorable for you?
My Answer: I loved all of my presents as a child but I'd have to say my adulthood gift of a Mini Fridge & TV from my mother was my most memorable and most used gifts. I got then shortly after moving in with my grandmother it in a sense made me feel like an adult and not just someone's daughter or grand-daughter....but as someone growing up in the world.

Hope to hear from you all soon! Mwahs and Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Shakeup - Paris Eyes in #12
Hair: Elikatira - Spark in Red 05
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere Mesh Hands
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: CS Shapes - Stained Lips in Hibiscus Gloss
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails in I've Gone Plum Crazy (Not Actual name :p)
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Outfit: Dark Midday Designs -  Miss Mary
Comes with a Coat, Shoes, Tights (Not Shown) & Hat (Not Shown)
Ring: Je Suis - Nocturne Ring
 Horns: Eternal Darkness - Horns of Sin
Antlers: The Black Forest - Antlers in English Breakfast (Heavily Tweaked)
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------
PROPS & POSES
Pic 1: Adorkable Poses - Gifts 04 (Present included)
Pics 2 & 3: Wetcat - Come The Rain Pack
Pic 4: Purple Poses - Misc Packs
--------------------------
SONG FOR THE MOMENT
This Christmas Cover By Ceelo Green

No comments :

Post a Comment