29 December 2012

Cinderella in the City

Hey Fashion Heads!
Miss me? hehe I hope so. This upcoming year I have many amazing plans for my life I want to have my cinderella moment. I want to find my fairy godmother, my prince charming and most of all find the beauty in myself I've let go to waste for so long. Today my look is a bit of Cinderella meets sex in the city with my usual cuteness of course I don't have the maturity to pull off the Carrie look. I have lots of goodies from all over the grid so keep on reading to find out where to go. Don't feel like reading? Bippity Boppity Boop...scroll on down to the credits
I got this dress a week ago  but because of the holidays I didn't get a chance to really show it. When I saw it I instantly felt like a princess in it. This is from The Sugar Garden for this round's The Boobies Show. I have on the light blue version of Velvet Mini Dress. I had a bit of a problem with my booty peeking through the back of the dress but I do have a rather large jam factory back there hehe so I just had to reduce it a little bit and it fit fine. This outfit provides appliers for prim breasts as well as Tango breasts for women that enjoy wearing them but its not required to enjoy the outfit

I couldn't be Cinderella without my glass shoes right? I found an amazing pair at ISON and instantly fell in love with them. It comes with a prim foot inside of it and the nailpolish as well as the bottom glass portion of the shoe is texture change to give it a nice little uniqueness for your needs.
*combs her fingers through her hair* This hair was a major DEAL! Its only 95L at Attic @ The Deck and when its over its the full price of 250L at Exile. I got a few color options but I went with frost today to keep the attention mostly on the dress but the hair gave this look the full look I had in mind. This is called Waiting For Tonight which sounds very much like a new years themed hairstyle but I can see myself wearing this at anytime. 

Well my loves I must go before the clock strikes midnight hehe. Mwahs and Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks

P.S. Let me know what you think of the new Wrapup layout :D

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone w/ Applier for Tango
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green New Release!
Hair: Exile - Waiting For Tonight in Frost Attic @ The Deck
Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced! Ears in Cutie Cartoons v.4.0
Breasts: Lolas Tango
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands w/ Nails
Lipstick: Mons - Sunny Lipstick in Rose
Eyeshadow: Chelle - Dusty in Soft Pink
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: The Sugar Garden - Velvet Mini Dress in Baby Blue The Boobies Show
Shoes: ISON - Fairy Crystal Pump
Bag: A-Bomb - Studded Satchel in White Sale! Store Closing ;.;
Headband: LaGyo - Catty Headband
Ring: Bens Beauty - Orient Ring
Necklace: U&R Dogs - L'Olimpiade Necklace
Tiara in Mouth: Somethin In Your Mouth - Spoiled Princess
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - White South Sea Pearl Bracelet
Whiskers: UtopiaH - Winter Kitty Whiskers FROST Fair
Tail: Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
--------------------------
Poses: Atooly - Sway Poses New Release!
Inspiration
Waiting For Tonight By Jennifer Lopez

1 comment :

  1. Always miss you when you're not there, but fortunately never have to wait long for some new gorgeousness :-) Wanting to find your prince? Better get myself a white horse soon then! Love the post and the new layout! The hearts that let you zoom in on the details are brilliant :-) Oh and yes there is a lot of beauty inside you, don't waste it dear Lili <3

    ReplyDelete