12 December 2012

Water Reserve Travels

Hello late night readers!
I just feel that blogger's mojo running through my bones tonight. I did a little shopping and picked up a few goodies that made me want to play dress up and now I am showing said goodies to the ones I love, you my dear readers. Keep on reading to learn more or just scroll down to the credits if its too late to read. Lots of pics tonight. I went a bit snap happy.

Tonight I have on an amazing outfit from a place called Xplosion, a place I've sadly never visited before but I added it to my list of places to frequent when I want new clothes. This is the exclusive they made for the FROST fair called Tingly outfit. Its so amazing and complete even if you don't consider yourself much of a fashionista (which oh stop it you are btw) you will look amazing wearing this. It comes with almost everything you see (not including my hair, tail, horns, or bag) in one amazing package. Stop on in to the Frost Fair to buy this and many other amazing exclusives. Remember its much more fun to shop with less lag so try to take off any un-needed scripts like huds & resizers.
*Flips her hair* Oh my hair you ask? Well its a new release from Lelutka I fell head over heels in love with. This hair is inspired by Disney's most famous Native American princess, Pocahontas, and I had to grab it up as soon as I got the linden to do so. Its full mesh and has the look of soft wind blown hair. There is also hair based off of Alice, Princess Jasmine, and Repunzal as well if you'd like to check it out for yourself
I've visited this sim before but I didn't get a chance to really take some scenic pictures for you guys....soooo here you go! Enjoy the view of Water Reserve
See you all in the morning! Mwahs and Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

 What I have on
------------------------
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Soft Pastel Eyes in Green
Hair: Lelutka - Pocahontas in Praline New Release!
Lipstick: Modish - Kiana Lips in Set B Lip # 6 FROST Fair
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands w/ Long French Tip Nails
Outfit: Xplosion - Tingly Outfit FROST Fair
Includes: Top, Skirt, Shoes, & Legwarmers
Bag: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel in Mint The Arcade
Horns: Ni.Ju - Portmanteau in White (No Armor)
Tail: OMEN - Bunny Tail in Light
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment