22 December 2012

Yule Tidings!

Hey Fashion Heads!
I was only going to post once tonight but then this amazing outfit just fell into my lap and I had to show it tonight while its on my mind. I have to admit I was getting a bit sick of the "Christmas Spirit" and I'm hella ready for New Years to swing itself on in but this dress (and a few others) have made me reconsider feeling festive. Keep on reading to find out where to get it....
This outfit made me gasp when I saw it. Its very flowy and the texturing has a bit of a glisten like newly fallen snow like VERY new....its hard to explain if you've never seen snow before. This is a brand spankin new release from LoveCats called Yule Tidings. It comes with the dress, shoes, a hat, garters, panties, and stockings. It was a little too big for me straight out of the box but was very happy to learn they had an easy to use resizer script. 

I changed skins today with a skin I really thought complimented the dress. If you are on a budget and want a nice bright red lip Glam Affair has you covered with there 95L release found at My Attic @ The Deck. They have 3 choices to choose from but I went with this bright red lipstick version because I really don't have many bright red lipsticks.This is a Christmas Edition of Renee. 

My hair was a freebie from Alice Project for the holidays. Alice is part of an advent going on until christmas only catch is the hair is only available for 24 hours BUT if you miss it you can but it for a low price after christmas if you really want it 

That's all for now folks! See you tommorow! Mwahs and Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks
 
What I have On
------------------------
Outfit: LoveCats - Yule Tidings
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee in Christmas Edition 01
Shape: My Own Shape Glam Affair Mod
Hair: Alice Project - Shirley w/ Bangs in Christmas Red
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Sinful Nails in Wrath
Necklace: Earthstones - Classic Romance Necklace in Garnet/Gold
Poses: Yopulga - Olivia Poses
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment