29 March 2013

Citrus & Strawberries | Vincue Goodness

Hey my lovelies!

So....she's here guys! I've finally snatched her up again for an awesome day of being super flippin cute in my Garden of Dreams while wearing some super amazing outfits! Are you guys seriously STILL wondering who I'm talking about? 
My super besty forevers of course Inuoko Shikami, My favorite demon blogger in the WORLD. We haven't done a picture together in so long I felt like it absolutely had to happen today and look how cute we look! I look all Citrusy and Inu is the Strawberry goodness. My face is currently happy and I want to share the happy with you! Keep on reading...credits at the bottom.
Even though we are BOTH super cutes you're going to have to skip over to her blog for her outfit info *clickity* but I CAN Tell you what I have on. I absolutely ADORE the sweater that I have on today. It will be available for purchase to you all on the first at The Big Boobies Show. Its called the Lazy Sweater made by Vincue in so many amazing colors! I have on the Tangerine version with the camera on it. The amazing thing about Vincue clothing is that most of it is HUD controlled. All the patterns and the colors can all be picked Via HUD so there aren't thousands of copies in your inventory.
The panties are also by Vincue and match the sweater. There are lace options and also a cotton option that I'm not wearing today I'm more of a lace lover *giggles* The panties are in Ivory which is more of a yellow-ish color. These are ALSO going to be at the Big Boobies Show with the sweater among many other things that I plan to show throughout the event. 

All of my accessories are honestly random things gathered from my inventory and they are all credited below. It would be WAY too long if I talked about them all individually. Lots of April things coming our way fashionistas so keep on checking in! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in B Tone Skin Fair 2013 Ends 3/31
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Ikon - Ardent Eyes in Sage Liaison Collaborative
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Buttons in Argent w/ Side Bangs
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: UtopiaH - Pastel in Bubblegum
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Heart on Cheek: Candy Mountain - Green Cheek Heart
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Nails: Candynail - Toy nails in Green
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Vincue - Lazy Sweater in Tangerine The Big Boobies Show Coming Soon
♡ Panties: Vincue - Lazy Panties in Ivory The Big Boobies Show Coming Soon
♡ Socks: NYUConcepts - Toe Socks in Green
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Nose Bandaid: Epic - Kawaii Band Aid in Dots
♡ Crown: Laviere - Fake Plastic Crown in Mint
♡ Hair Accessories: Love Soul - Hair Accessories in Stars Neon
♡ Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Sunglasses in Star1 Neon
♡ Garter: Little Things - MyFirstGarter in Yellow
♡ Lollipop: Maisnow - Big Lolly in Melon
♡ Necklace: Trinket - Hot Damn Necklace
♡ Ring: Sweet Leonard - My Lill Octopus Ring in Green
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Earrings: North West - Chunky Hearts in Small
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxias Horns in Soda Pop
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Demise Of Flight - Girlfriends New Release!
♡ Focus Poses

♡~*♥ A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST ♥*~♡

No comments :

Post a Comment