22 March 2013

Reality is Beautiful in you... | Hanna By Candydoll

Hey pretty ladies!
I'm showing you all yet another amazing skin from the Skin Fair tonight from Candydoll. I can't stop going back there and demo-ing something else but its for the love of fashion I tell you! When I put it on I was going to let myself sit in it for a little while and see how I felt about it but I was in my house and I really wanted to take a picture so that is how the picture above happened. A nice and tranquil time for Lili at home, do you like it?

Scroll on down for information about this skin & My full review on it.

Hey there!

The skin I have on today is called Hanna and as stated above its the newest release from Candydoll for the Skin Fair. With this release you can see the amazingly new body detailing and shading that has been done. The skin tones have been slightly changed and to me look like that have more of a Spanish to African American (And anything in between) skin range which I don't mind at all because the tones are beautiful. The body is much more detailed and the breasts and um..down there areas look so realistic. I love a softer look to my skins since I'm usually a little cutesy and I think this body is so soft and feminine. 
What Is offered with your purchase
  • Cleavage & Non Cleavage Version
  • Teeth or No Teeth Version
  • Hairbase/No Hairbase Version
  • Makeup Layer Freckles
  • Lolas Tango Applier
  • Modify/No Transfer Shape
Still have about a week so go and get those skins before its too late! It ends on the 31st! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili




Song Inspiration: Beautiful by Late Night Alumni
Hair: Magika - Forgot
Skin: Candydoll - Hanna in Latte
Lingerie: Blah - My Petit Amour Lingerie in Sky

No comments :

Post a Comment