04 March 2013

Don't Skate Through Life

Hey Fashionista Chick-a-dees! 
So...I've decided I am going to live by a new motto to my life "Don't skate through life....Skate with it" In other words...I'm not going to let my life pass me by while I just watch it. If you love someone let it be known. If you want pink hair, dye your hair pink. Do what makes YOU happy. Love what you do. OWN what you do. That being said....I MAY (emphasis on may) not blog as frequently as I usually do. But I will of course continue to blog because its something I love.

I have many goodies to show you today so if you like what you see keep on reading to see where to go if you're not a reader that's okay credits below after the break.
First off...I made it into The Arcade....and now I'm broke but it was so worth it there are so many amazing machines including my skates from The Secret Store (Rares btw), My Flashy Eyes from Dead Apples, my little cupcake friend from Half Deer and my glasses from Iruco and that's just the tip of the iceberg. No gacha machine is over 100L so you're bound to have fun getting all kinds of goodies

Have you been to the Whore Couture yet? I'm gonna tease you some more. This dress turned shirt I have on today is an exclusive for WCF from The Sugar Garden called Drape Dress. I loved the draped looked especially with the casual cute look I was going for. I am wearing the White version but it is available in Black, White, Red, and a Darker Pink.

I wore a skin from Essences I told you all I loved called Thursday from TDR and now...the entire line has been released recently at the Mainstore and I got a darker tone that I am much happier with. I love the lip shininess, the body, but most of all the tones amaze me. I love how it ranges from the palest pale to the richest of tans. Great Work Inka! 
From Left To Right: Beach,Pale Dust, Midday,Light Rose, Sunkissed, Sunheat, Sunset, Moonlight (Tangos Appliers worn)
The makeups are bold and beautiful and very eye catching without being too much and yet another thing that I love is the makeup tones aren't generic use for all the skin tones. Each color is fine tuned to look amazing with whatever skin tone you desire to wear.


*Skates in a circle as she hums* I know all the events seem full but give it time there is room for everyone before it ends. Cut down on lag as much as you can and most of all....Have fun. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks
What I have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Thursday 01 in Sunkissed w/ Applier *New Release*
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Dead Apples - Anime Eyes in Cream *The Arcade Gacha Event*
♡ Hair: Magika - Little
♡ Hairpin: Love Soul - Bear Hairpin in Pink
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Eye Makeup: Chelle - Dusty in Electric Lime
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Wounds: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Wounds
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Dress: The Sugar Garden - Drape Dress in White *Whore Couture Fair*
♡ Skirt: Cynful - Ruffle Mesh Skirt
♡ Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates in Floral *The Arcade Gacha Event*
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Iruco - Blow Glasses in Black *The Arcade Gacha Event*
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Silver Drop with Pink Agate Necklace
♡ Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Silver Drop with Pink Agate Ring
♡ Belt: Pepper - Pieces Belt
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Silver
♡ Horns: Half Deer - Lamb Horns in Taffy
♡ Cupcake: Half Deer - The Sugar Battalion in Honey *The Arcade Gacha Event*
♡ Horns 2: Chus - Galaxia Horns in The Doctor
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pic 1 & 2: Glitterati

Thank You To All The Designers Used in This Post

No comments :

Post a Comment