30 March 2013

Sakura Goddess, Cupcake Princess

Hey Fashion Heads!
I decided to play a little bit of dress up today! I am Liliandra Baxter, Sakura Goddess cupcake princess! I know I know...that's a lot of control but I think I can handle being the sole protector of all these pretty cupcakes. I didn't really know how I wanted to use these Half Deer cupcakes from the arcade so I decided on creating a story. Like my outfit of royalty? I feel super cute and a little....on display but I'm okay with that! Keep on reading for more info. If you have a village to rule that's okay credits on the bottom.

Today I have on yet ANOTHER amazing outfit that will be available for purchase on the first at the Big Boobies Show. This is from a new (to me) place called Hard Candy and its this amazing lingerie set which is a sheer leopard print mesh baby doll with matching mesh panties and I honestly don't want to ever want to take it off. I love the sheerness of it! I feel cute and sexy all at once and its not so sheer I feel naked. I have on the Pink leopard version but there are other versions to choose from only 2 more days and you can snatch it up yourself 

Short but sweet posting today I just love love LOVE this look and I wanted to share it with you! All hail the cupcake princess! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in B Tone Skin Fair 2013
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Ikon - Ardent Eyes in Glass Liaison Collaborative
♡ Hair: Magika - Forget
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeshadow: Mirror's Enigma - Nixie's Eyeshadow in Fruity Liner
♡ Nails: Forever Young - Princess Nails
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Lipstick: CS Shapes - Stained Lips in Hibiscus
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lips Highlights in 2B
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Lingerie Set: Hard Candy - Pink Leopard Sheer Leo Babydoll The Big Boobies Show
♡ Feet: N-Core - Mesh Barefeet
♡ Necklace: Je Suis - Une Princess Necklace
♡ Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Sunglasses in Skull Pink
♡ Ring (Right): Forever Young - Princess Ring
♡ Ring (Left): Ey:No - Sakura Ring
♡ Bow Bounds: Candy Mountain - Bow Bound in Middle
♡ Headband: Pididdle - Kitty Bow Peep Band in Pink/Leopard The Arcade
♡ Ears: Twee - Perso Ears
♡ Horns: Naminoke - CherryBlossom Horn F Gacha Prize
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
--------------------------
THANKS TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST

No comments :

Post a Comment