09 March 2013

Bento Box Girl

Hey Fashion Heads!
Miss me? Yay! So...I fell in utter LOVE with this bento box by Katatonik from The Arcade and just knew I had to use it with an outfit or seven (DUN JUDGE ME). For those who do not know a bento box is kind of like a Japanese lunch box when you open it, you have your home made meal inside which is usually rice, meat or fish, and a vegetable...I think. If I'm wrong let me know. I have always wondered how it would feel for one day to live in Tokyo, Japan and this cute little creation gets me one step closer. Keep on reading to find out where to go. If you are on a lunch break....credits below

Ohai there!

I fell in lust with this skirt at Stuff in Stock a few nights ago. This is from Chandelle, a store that I always seem to enjoy when I buy them. I never have alpha issues or non fitting sizes. They all around make me happy not to mention even when not at a discount event is very affordable.
If you want to buy this just look for the Lucy Set. The initial item comes with a skirt and two different tank top options but I wanted a cuter looking shirt for this look so I slid on a top I have from Foppish.

I have on yet ANOTHER skin. I seem to be in a skin changing mode lately hehe. This skin won't be available until the 15th but its so pretty I had to show it off. I have on the newest skin for Essences called Semiluna made for the Liaison Collaborative. There will be 3 makeup choices in the tone Light Rose. I have on the Cherry Blossom in my pics but the other choices are just so amazing as well.

*nibbles on riceball and talks with her mouth full* I love the pretty brightness of this outfit it makes me a happy Lili. Hope I inspired a shopping trip or 2! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Essences - Semiluna in Cherry Blossom Liaison Collaborative Opens 3/15
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Amacci - Look Eyes in Lime Green
Hair: Elikatira - Listen in Brown 04
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Izzies
Freckles: Essences - Freckles 01
Brows: The Sugar Garden - Innocent Brows in Blonde
Teeth: PXL - Openmouth Pro
Nails:  Izzies - Classic Nails in *Naughty Girl's Lipstick*
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Shirt: Foppish - Fringe T-Shirt in Girl A
Skirt: Chandelle - Lucy Skirt in Sea Stuff In Stock
Shoes: Sugar - Dangerous Heels
Lunchbox: Katatonik - Lt Pink/Bunny Bento Box @ The Arcade
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Love Teddy Bear in Red
Wings: Pretty Liars - Sparkle Wings in Red
Horns: Half Deer - Eternum Antlers in Whimsy RARE
Bow: Laviere - Candy Bow in Red
--------------------------

1 comment :