07 March 2013

Bubblegum Treasure Trove

Hey Fashion Heads
Today I was a lazy bum and you know what....it felt good. I wanted a nice beachy look today for my blog posting and I found this awesome little beach but its on someone's home so I won't be sharing a SLURL but take my word....this place is beautiful. I'm not wearing man accessories today because I didn't want to break anything by getting it wet. I just decided to sip on a fruity drink and play in the water. I'm wearing a sexy dress that I love as well as an amazing new skin from Mirror's Enigma. Keep on reading to find out more and see more pictures

I am loving the dress I have on today *spins in a circle* I love how its short and bright and sparkly and fun much like the creator. This is an exclusive for the Whore Couture Fair from Bubblegum Treasure Trove. I have on the hot pink which caught my attention right away and I just knew that this was the dress that I wanted to wear. It's available in other colors as well as this ultra hot pink. You don't HAVE to wear Lolas Tangos or Lush Breasts to enjoy the dress but if you do there are appliers available.
This skin I have on isn't found at the WCF however it is fairly new. If you're in search of a new skin I think its time for you to check Mirror's Enigma out today. Dun wait or you'll regret it. I have on the superbia v2 in peach. I loved the face details, the lips were so glossy and full and it even looks amazing with no makeup on. There are other tones but I decided to just show you the peach and you can demo the other for yourselves to see the awesome way it looks on yourself. 
OH! If you want this cute lingerie, Grab it at the WCF for FREE
 Short but sweet posty today but you know....sometimes the greatest things come in small...messages? Yeah we'll go with that. Don't fight your shopping urge just let it happen. Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Alway 
Lili

What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Mirror's Enigma - SuperbiaV2 in Peach *New Release*
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Modish - Caspia Eyes in Emerald *Luck Of The Irish*
Hair: Elikatira - Vivid in Brown 04
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
--------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Acid - Deja Lip Gloss in Pink *Stuff In Stock*
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blush: Izzies - Blush
♡ Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress: Bubblegum Treasure Trove - My Corset Dress *Whore Couture Fair*
♡ Necklace: Sweet Leonard - Magic Eye Necklace in Silver
♡ Ring: Luckie - Mousie Ring in Pink Sequin RARE *Luck Of The Irish*
♡ Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Sunglasses in Star1 Neon *Gacha Prize*
♡ Horns: Half Deer - Lamb Horns in Bubblegum *Gacha Prize*
♡ Tail: Luck Inc - The Tail in Fade to Black
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment