26 March 2013

Purple Angel Punch | Most Good Things Come to an End

Fashionistas! 
Why is it I've been so busy you ask? Well in one more day there is an amazing woman who has a birthday! She gave birth to my mom, who in turn gave birth to me and trust me neither of us are that easy to raise. I want to do something special for her and have a few things planned so we will see! The name of the blog posting really doesn't have a meaning I just thought it was cute and it makes me think of maybe some sort of fruity cocktail that gets you SUPER drunk. Anywhos I love my outfit today keep on reading to find out more. Credits at the bottom if you're not in the mood to read.

As you may have noticed I went back to my usual B Tone for The Sugar Garden. I do love the E Tone but I feel at home in B. Nothing worn today is super new just a few things from some events that are close to ending or switching. 

You have another 4 days to get to the Skin Fair if you haven't gone by now run to it, skip, hop. No matter how you travel I suggest doing it as soon as you can. You can find the skin I have on, Hope By The Sugar Garden, here for your buying enjoyment. If you want the mesh hands, or breast appliers those will be found at the Main Store

You have about 2 more weeks for the Pastel round of Collabor88. I went a bit crazy and bought every color of the skirt I have on today. This is made by Boom and its called Minka Skirt. I love the poofy and short look its very cute meets sexy. I have on the Lilac version but there are 7 other pastel goodness colors to snatch up.

Whore Couture Fair? Still haven't gone? Hop to it there is not much time left for that either. The glasses I have on is just one of many things to grab up. To get my glasses just stop on into Ellemeno! There are two versions so be careful!

♥ WHAT I HAVE ON ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in B Tone w/ Appliers *Newest Release*
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Ploom - Torti
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blusher: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails in *People Eaters*
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Gloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights in 2B
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Top: Izzies - Low Neck Tee in White
♡ Skirt: Boom - Minka Skirt in Lilac Collabor88 March
♡ Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in White
♡ Shoes: Kokoia - California Shoes in White
♡ Glasses: Ellemeno - Clean Glasses in Purple w/ Bow *Whore Couture Fair*
♡ Face Stickers: Pink Fuel - Face Stickers in Purple
♡ Wand: Pipsqueak - Magic Wand in Purple *Gacha Prize*
♡ Ring: Noodles - Celestual Ring in Silver/Amethyst
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Light Purple *Gacha Prize*
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ All Poses Are from Little Bean for *The Big Boobies Show (Coming Soon)*

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS IN THIS POST

No comments :

Post a Comment