19 March 2013

Frappucino Break Time

Hey Fashion Heads!
Today I look an adult! Don't worry it doesn't hurt that bad and to be honest I actually kind of  *holds back gags* like it? a little? only for a limited time of course if I dressed like this everyday I'd die. This look was inspired because lately in RL I've been job hunting. I've failed at it but it makes me feel good to know I'm at least trying. Sooo let's go into the awesomeness that is my outfit yes? Keep on reading for more of the info. If you have an interview to run to don't worry credits at the bottom.
I fell in love with this dress from Alterego. I'm a little late in blogging it since I got it this weekend for the 60L Weekend discount but I'm sure that the dress will be available for purchase at regular price. If you haven't checked out the 60L Weekend you should take a look this upcoming Friday. This is called Plus and it was available in black and pink. I of COURSE got the pink version and I am super happy with my purchase. The jacket doesn't come with it I got this from Cheeky. Its not super new but I think it went well with the look I was trying to create.
I was struggling to find lips to fit this skin the way that they should be but then I got a new release from Glamorize. These are the new release, Sweetness Lips, and I really love them. There are many red and pink tones in this pack of ten not to mention they are super inexpensive and I love to show you guys how to save money.

Lasty but not leasty I love my new sandals. These are the sandals & Mesh feet from N-core. Let me just tell you all that the skin matching on these are AH-MAZING. I usually struggle with matching my mesh feet but I did this in about 10 minutes and was pleased with the results.
Not to mention but for less then 700L you can get 6 sandal colors which is about 100L per sandal and 100L for the mesh feet alone. If I could have held out I would have passed on the Slink and just got these ones the day that they got released. I really hope she makes add on sandals for these for the summer.

So...like what you see? *Blushes* I meant the clothes not me silly! Do I make you want to shop? Then go! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Amacci - Look Eyes in Lime Green
♡ Hair: Point B - Smitten in Anise
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden - E Tone Mesh Hands w/ Nails
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss:  Izzies - Glossy Lips Highlights 2B
♡ Lipstick: Glamorize - Sweetness Lips in Peaches
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Jacket: Cheeky - Short Leather Jacket
♡ Dress: Alterego - Plus in Pink
♡ Shoes: N-Core - Barefeet w/ Sandals
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart Necklace in Silver
♡ Frappe: Love Soul - Strawberry Pudding Frappe
♡ Antlers: Contraption - Clemantlers in Silver
♡ Ears/Tail: O.M.E.N - Kitsune Set in Brown
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment