05 March 2013

Just Visiting What? | Hushy Blah Blah

Hey My Loves
I've been feeling a bit artistic and loving the way my pictures have come out for the last few days I hope you're enjoying them too. I was at a sim today called Just Visiting and it made me think "o.o Just visiting what?" I did love the sim however so its okay if it confuzzled me a bit. I was strolling around in yet another WCF Exclusive and a spankin new skin! Keep on reading for the details. Are you "Just visiting?" I have credits at the bottom my friend.
Hi there! The outfit I have on above is from Blah! I love the look of these two pieces together I still have a sense of sweetness about myself that I like to preserve. The top is called My Baseball top which has a bit of sex appeal to it with one side slightly raised like both boobies just can't fit under hehe. The skirt I have on is a custom mesh called My Cute Frills that I love. The sizing is great coming in 5 different sizes and the selection is amazing. I have on Strawberry in both pieces but with the skirts you can have so many looks including Plaids and Camo patterns. Both of these sexy pieces can be found at The Whore Couture


My Skin? I thought you'd never ask. I am wearing the new release from Hush Skins called Robin in her amazing cream tone.
Not only was Robin released but there is also Quinn

AND some more amazing makeup choices to go over the lips of these plumpy lipsif you want your lips to pop or if you want to make the lips a bit more natural looking!
Note: All Pics shown in cream, all skin tones are available for purchase


Everyone loves a new skin right? New Clothes? I think it may be shopping time ladies hehe. See you around! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY & MAKEUP ♥
♡ Skin: Hush Skins - Robin in Rose (Cream Tone)
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: By Snow - Fresh Eyes in Mushroom
♡ Hair: Truth - Zuzka in Barbie
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Top: Blah - My Tiny Baseball Shirt in Strawberry
♡ Skirt: Blah - My Cute Frills in Strawberry
♡ Shoes: JP Dsg - Varial Sneaker Low v2
♡ Necklace: Loulou & Co - Summer Necklace in Pink
♡ Bracelet: : Loulou & Co - Summer Bracelet in Pink
♡ Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Thick Neko Tail
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment