24 March 2013

Little Vincue Angel

Hey my loves!
Lazy Sundayyy I am moving as fast as a turtle lately but today I has an excuse right? I would share some RL news with you guys but I've really done nothing today. I painted a few nails and I've pretty much done....nothing else. So let's jump right into the outfit! 
I have lately been trying to squirm away from my usual pink and white color palette but I always seem to go right back to it hehe. I love this dress from Vincue so much. I'm sure you all remember me wearing the Boobies Show version of this Kathy Dress right? Well now she has released the full pack with sooo many colors. I have on the white or "snow" today and I used the hud to make my belt pink. 

The HUD for these dresses are really cool. Using the HUD you can change the top portion of your dress to another color so say you want a orange skirt with a white top. You would wear the orange version dress and change the top portion to white. Pretty much just wear the dress color that you want your skirt to be.
I have on yet another amazing Skin Fair skin! Well...not exactly it IS the Clover skin by Essences but its the TDR Edition. If you want a nice low price preview of Clover you can run down to get them from The Dressing Room Fusion but it ONLY comes in sunkissed

The one at Skin Fair is the full release. All skin tones available and different makeup options \o/ but I'm only showing the sunkissed skin tone. If you look at an older posting for Essences you will see other available skin tones

Each one comes with
  • Blonde, Brown, Black, Red Brow Options
  • Copy/Modify Shape
  • Eyebrow Shaper
  • Cleavage Clothing/Tattoo Layer
  • Lolas Tango Skin Applier
  • Tattoo Lashes
  • Contouring Blush
 Well...I'm not too lazy to shop so I think I'm going to run off and do just that...toodles! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

♥~* WHAT I AM WEARING ♡ *~
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Clover in Sweetheart *TDR Fusion*
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in True Grey *New Release*
♡ Hair: Taketomi - Hina in DippuDye01 *New Release*
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
♡ Teeth: PXL - Openmouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress: Vincue - Kathy Dress in Snow *New Release*
♡ Shoes: Poptart - Chibi Winged Boots in PinkWing/White New *Gacha Prize*
♡ Plushie: Sugar Heart - Cotten Candy Sheep in Pink *Gacha Prize*
♡ Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Glasses in Bear Pink *Gacha Prize*
♡ Poptart in Mouth: Rotten Defiance - Starry-Eyed Poptart Pink Icing Mouthie *Gacha Prize*
♡ Ring: Rotten Defiance - Starry-Eyed Poptart Pink Icing Ring *Perfect Wardrobe Kawaii*
♡ Belt: Comes with Dress
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Light Pink *Gacha Prize*
♡ Crown: Exiled Inc - Kawaii Pink Bow Cardboard Crown *Gacha Prize*
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
--------------------------
 

No comments :

Post a Comment