16 March 2013

Kiss Me! I Know Irish Folk!

Top o' the Mornin to ya!
It seems this hazy green of Irish fever has taken over me you guys and I have to admit I am enjoying it. Saint Patrick's Day is right around the corner and I can't wait! I don't see the day as a day of drinking but as a day for proud Irish Lads and Ladies to celebrate where they came from and what they believe in as well as tell us non-Irish friends about the celebration. Not only do I have an outfit inspired by the green but I also have dare I say...a new skin to show. Keep on reading for more information

Let's start with the outfit yes? My inventory is a MESS so I dug through looking for this dress and finally found it. You can pick up this dress for yourself by skipping to the Whore Couture Event and sliding into Boobielicious CORRECTION: This dress can be found at the Main Store (Sorry about that guys) . I loved the floral look on the lace portion of the dress it keeps your nipples nice and covered but gives that sexy see-through feeling. I have on the green in celebration of St Patrick's but there are so many colors to choose from. I have on my Lush breasts today but you don't need any breasts other than system breasts to enjoy this creation

If you want some cute and affordable trinkets to jazz up your St Patty's Day look don't forget to stop by the Luck of The Irish Gacha Event before its too late! That's where many of my accessories worn today are from and will be labeled below in the credits. 

Last but certainly not least....My skin. So everyone sit down for this one because it may knock you off your feet. 

The Sugar Garden has released new skins WAIT....and...NEW TONES! She's taken her already amazing line of skins and added three more tones for us to enjoy. This new skin is called Hope and can be found at the Skin Fair in not only her classic skin tones we all know and love but also three new ones D,E, and F. Not all of the tones are darker more like they have a different undertone to them some more golden and some more red or blue which I found very gorgeous and realistic. I'm still debating on the D or the E...Maybe you guys can help me!
Also the body has been re-detailed to even more perfection (as you all know I love tsg) with your always loved cleavage and non cleavage version as well as 5 brow options (red, black, blonde, brown and no). There is now a "toned" body option and more realistic teeth and um *points down south* but you know...you can check that for yourself when you get the demo hehe. If you want the matching skin appliers and Hands/Feet for the new tones those are available at the Main Store
The skin fair may be full for right now but you'll get your turn just give it time and try to go lag free as possible. Since I won't be here on Sunday I'm wishing you all a happy St. Patty's day, Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

♥ WHAT I HAVE ON ♥
------------------------
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in E Tone *New Release @ The Skin Fair*
♡ Shape: My Own Shape  NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Amacci - Look Eyes in Lime Green
♡ Hair: Magika - Forget New Release
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden - E Tone Mesh Hand w/ Nails *New Release @ Main Store*
♡ Teeth: PXL - Openmouth Pro
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Liner
♡ Eye Makeup: Chelle - Dusty in Electric Lime
♡ Dress: Boobilicious - My J'adore Dress in Green w/ Appliers for Lush *Whore Couture Fair*
♡ Shoes: Ten 10 - Megas Boots in Black
♡ Necklace: Evilkyoot - Gold Lucky Necklace in Emerald RARE *Luck of The Irish*
♡ Ring: Luckie - Mousie Ring in Green Luck of The Irish
♡ Head Buddy: Mishmish - Sproutzies St Pat Edition in Green *Luck of The Irish*
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears Low
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment