12 March 2013

All About The Savory Crepes

Hey Fashion Heads!

I know I've been absent a bit longer than usual but something unexpected came up but its all better now!
You're gonna laugh at me for saying this but when I was younger I thought all crepes were sweet. I had no idea there were such a thing as savory crepes until I had one and ooh it was heavenly and sometimes while sitting in my room I get a craving for a beef crepe mmm would be so good. I was going for a casual look as I nom on my virtual crepe and really enjoyed both the crepe and the look! You want the look? Keep on reading to find out how if you have a crepe begging to be eaten then scroll on down to those credits
So...I love this skin....this skin is AMAZING! 

With all the events happening its easy to get frazzled but I had to have this cute top from Crash Republic found at SL Fashion Week. This is called the Spotlight Tank but um....I turned it into a dress because it had to be done. Maybe its because I'm used to my boobs I'm not sure but I had such a hard time with the boobs poking out on the front of this tank even with small breasts but I finally found a way for it to work for me. I have on the purple option but there will be others available 

I took a round 2 through the Luck Of The Irish Gacha Event because I only have 3 freakin days left! Don't miss out on the goodies including my crown and armwarmers. I mean come on armwarmers like this for under 100L? Wows! I got the armmies from the Sakide machine. They are rigged mesh and come in different sizes. I got the crown from Forever Young and I just love them soooo much! run, skip, hop, or fly over to this before its too late and try your luck!

I hope you guys feel that little itchy feeling that controls your shopping habits *giggles* Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

What I have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Thursday 05 in Sunkissed w/ Cleavage
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Shakeup - Paris Eyes #12
♡ Hair: Magika - Little
♡ Hand: Slink Mesh Hands
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Liner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Teeth: PXL - Openmouth PXL
♡ Blush: Dead Apples -Anime Blusher
♡ Hearts: Sugar Heart - Heart Face Doodles - Undereye Duo
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress/Top: Crash Republic - Spotlight Tank in Purple
♡ Shoes: Censored - Nini Boots in Black
♡ Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in Black
♡ Necklace: Splash - Stone Black Necklace
♡ Ring: Splash - Stone Black Ring
♡ Glasses: Witches & Rats - Cute Kitty Glasses in Grey/Purple
♡ Belt:  Pepper - Brass Knuckle Belt
♡ Armwarmers: Sakide - Leather Armwarmers in Purple
♡ Crown: Forever Young - Fly Me Away Crown in Purple
♡ Ears: Twee - Perso Ear
♡ Horns: Poptart - Sad Horns in Purple
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment