Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

12 March 2013

All About The Savory Crepes

Hey Fashion Heads!

I know I've been absent a bit longer than usual but something unexpected came up but its all better now!
You're gonna laugh at me for saying this but when I was younger I thought all crepes were sweet. I had no idea there were such a thing as savory crepes until I had one and ooh it was heavenly and sometimes while sitting in my room I get a craving for a beef crepe mmm would be so good. I was going for a casual look as I nom on my virtual crepe and really enjoyed both the crepe and the look! You want the look? Keep on reading to find out how if you have a crepe begging to be eaten then scroll on down to those credits
So...I love this skin....this skin is AMAZING! 

With all the events happening its easy to get frazzled but I had to have this cute top from Crash Republic found at SL Fashion Week. This is called the Spotlight Tank but um....I turned it into a dress because it had to be done. Maybe its because I'm used to my boobs I'm not sure but I had such a hard time with the boobs poking out on the front of this tank even with small breasts but I finally found a way for it to work for me. I have on the purple option but there will be others available 

I took a round 2 through the Luck Of The Irish Gacha Event because I only have 3 freakin days left! Don't miss out on the goodies including my crown and armwarmers. I mean come on armwarmers like this for under 100L? Wows! I got the armmies from the Sakide machine. They are rigged mesh and come in different sizes. I got the crown from Forever Young and I just love them soooo much! run, skip, hop, or fly over to this before its too late and try your luck!

I hope you guys feel that little itchy feeling that controls your shopping habits *giggles* Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

What I have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Thursday 05 in Sunkissed w/ Cleavage
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Shakeup - Paris Eyes #12
♡ Hair: Magika - Little
♡ Hand: Slink Mesh Hands
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Liner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Teeth: PXL - Openmouth PXL
♡ Blush: Dead Apples -Anime Blusher
♡ Hearts: Sugar Heart - Heart Face Doodles - Undereye Duo
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress/Top: Crash Republic - Spotlight Tank in Purple
♡ Shoes: Censored - Nini Boots in Black
♡ Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in Black
♡ Necklace: Splash - Stone Black Necklace
♡ Ring: Splash - Stone Black Ring
♡ Glasses: Witches & Rats - Cute Kitty Glasses in Grey/Purple
♡ Belt:  Pepper - Brass Knuckle Belt
♡ Armwarmers: Sakide - Leather Armwarmers in Purple
♡ Crown: Forever Young - Fly Me Away Crown in Purple
♡ Ears: Twee - Perso Ear
♡ Horns: Poptart - Sad Horns in Purple
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment