22 March 2013

Can I Have it Like That? | Newness FTW

Hey Fashion Heads!
Please forgive me lately I've had a case of the slows. Lately RL stuff has needed to be taken care of and then right after I need a napsy. I'm almost done with what I need to do then its back to my normal bloggy schedule! I hate when things in my life leave me at a fork in the road because honestly I really don't like picking a path, halfway through one path I usually look back at the start and don't want to continue but life is about making choices so I keep on. 

Anyone....I love my skates! I skates through the Juicybomb Sim in my amazing outfit today and it made me happy! Want to skate through too? Keep on reading to find out how to get the look, credits at the bottom!

Right after I started this look something amazing happened....This bag. This is the newest accessory to the Blah collect of awesome and when I saw it I let out a little bit of an RL squeal. Not only is it super cute but its rather inexpensive as well at only 125L each. There is a nice collection something to fit everyone and I got the Pink/White Zebra bag for the look today.

OH and if you haven't heard this round of Perfect Wardrobe is Kawaii!! I fell out of my seat when I found out and then I slid on this ultra cute top from Yopulga. I loved the cloud on it, it kind of inspired me to perhaps do a nice mural sized painting maybe in Real Life for my ultra plain room.

Another new buy is my tail *wiggles her tush at you all* Isn't it cutes?  I got this from Epic for GFW for only 100L but since its not Wednesday anymore (sorry guys) its full price but its worth the money if you ask me. There are 3 versions to buy, plain, the version with a bow, and a version with I think a lantern. As you see I got the bow version. 
Soooo those are my awesome buys for my LOTD! Hope you enjoy it! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in E Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rising Spring
Hair: Magika - Forgot
Hands: The Sugar Garden
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Dead Apples - Popsicle Gloss
Stars on Face: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in Pink
Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
Teeth: PXL - Openmouth Pro
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Yopulga - Kawaii Cloud Perfect Wardrobe
Bottom: Sakide - Valentine Slide Em Off Panties in Angel
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller skates in Candy The Arcade March
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bag: Blah - My Bow Pochette in Pink/White Zebra New Release
Crown: Forever Young - Fly Me Away Crown in Baby Pink Gacha Prize
Watch: Katatonik - Nada Watch in Rainbow Gacha Prize
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tail Charm Bracelet ;.; I need more charms The Arcade March
Crepe: Love Soul - Pudding Custard Crepe
Bandaid: Reek - Lightening Bandaid
Tail: Epic - Curvy Succubus Heart Tail Bowie Version
Horns: Plastik - Arachzis Horns in Elder
Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears Low
--------------------------
POSES
Focus Poses - Skate Poses
Blah - Pose Pack 2 & 3

No comments :

Post a Comment