31 March 2013

More Bunneh Surprises

Hey Fashion Heads!
I logged on to even MORE Easter goodness and I couldn't not tell you guys about it. This isn't going to be a long post since I don't want you to miss out on the goodies while reading. So let's jump right to okay? OKAY!

So first thing first. This skin I have on is only 5L from Pink Fuel during the easter hunt. Its in a little egg somewhere in the store and when you find it you get it for 5L only. I look....severly different in this skin it seems my lips look more downturned no matter how much upturn I gave myself to the point if I did anymore I'd look psycho killer smiley but once I started taking pictures I actually kinda liked it. I dolled the skin up with my own makeup of course BUT 5L for a pink fuel skin is nothing to pass by on. 

The top I have on is also a prize from an Easter hunt. If you swing over to Auxiliary you can bring this amazing article of clothing home with you once you find the eggs. There are 2 (that I found) other prizes but I sadly won't have time to blog them tonight so look for THREE eggs to get all of the ones I discovered.

So....hope you get a lot more goodies! Mwahs & Happy HUNTING!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Alena Fresh in Vanilla Easter Hunt Gift 5L
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: A.D.D Andel - Love Affair Eyes in Blueberry Kiwi
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Bubbles in Caramel with Blunt Bangs
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Swoon
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Freckles: Nvious - Freckles Tattoo 1
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lips Highlight
♡ Top/Dress: Auxiliary - Slouchy Tank in Oh Deer Easter Gift 1 of 3 @ Auxiliary
♡ Bottom: Milk - My Panties Undone in Black
♡ Bunny: M.P.H - Hug Me Bunneh Thank You Miss Inu's Mom!
♡ Necklace: Vincue - Bowy Necklace in Gold/Teal Existence Easter Hunt Prize
♡ Ring: Vincue - Bowy Ring in Gold/Teal Existence Easter Hunt Prize
♡ Ears/Tail: O.M.E.N - Bunny Mesh Set in Brown
--------------------------
THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST!

No comments :

Post a Comment