14 March 2013

You're All I Want... | Mesh Head Goodness

Hey Fashion Beauties!

I have so much to tell you guys about but its almost overwhelming so if I'm gone for a day or two I didn't forget about you I'm just gathering more goodies to please you with 
Today I spent most of my day at home cleaning around and during my cleaning break I ate a creamsicle and got amazing dreams of what this summer will be like. I'm 23 and its time for me to really enjoy myself fully right? I got inspired by the colors of the tasty cold treat and used it for my look today with this amazing new release coming out tomorrow. Keep on reading to find out more about the goodies.

The pieces to my outfit aren't really new but they are some amazing pieces from Cynful. I usually wear these T-dresses as tanktops but I went with the intended look today and put this super adorb shrug on top to give that creamsicle appearance of ice cream wrapped in orange popsicle. 
What I really wanted to ramble on about today is this mesh head! YES THIS IS MESH! It's not available to buy yet you have one more day and you will find it at the Skin Fair hosted by Skin Addiction. This is from a place called Snow Rabbit which is new to me but I wish I had found it sooner because this skin makes me feel so youthful and beautiful.

I told myself some months ago I didn't see myself getting into the mesh head trend but this one has quickly changed my mind. It has so many options and the cutest animations. The eyes are even customizable very much similar to the Customeyes. I didn't show all of the skin tones today I am just showing one of the five, Natural Beige. 

I am using my own shape but the creator does offer her own shape for you to wear and modify. If you use your own shape make sure you put the head (most importantly the eyes) to the same numbers as the eyes on the provided shape. I was almost in tears when my eyes wouldn't stop looking funky but nope its not the designer it was all me hehe. 


I loved the lipstick options on this, very subtle but noticeable. I have on the pink today but the other choices are appealing as well. Also, I picked the Smokey Blue eyeshadow for myself but below are all the makeup choices including the blush.

Skin galore in less than one day! Make sure you run in to demo this amazing product plus many many more I will be showing you throughout the week! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

♥ WHAT I HAVE ON ♥
------------------------
♡ Skin: Snow Rabbit - Nea With Hybrid Avatar Mesh Head Skin Fair Opens 3/15
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Comes With Mesh Head Skin Fair Opens 3/15
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Bubbles in Walnut w/ Side Bangs
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Dress: Cynful - T-Dress in Lace White
♡ Jacket: Cynful - Lala's Shrug in Orange
♡ Shoes: Redgrave - Nikki
♡ Hair Bows: UtopiaH - Orange Bow with Gold Skull Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Violet Voltaire - Lollipop Guild Necklace in Orange
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Khaleesi's Temptation Earrings
♡ Knees: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Band aids & Wounds
♡ Rings: UtopiaH - My Cute Tie Rings in Orange Flower Luck Of The Irish Event Ends 3/15
♡ Belt: Pepper - Pieces Belt
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte White
--------------------------

Picture Inspiration
Collide Sung By Leona Lewis ft Avicii

No comments :

Post a Comment