27 March 2013

Miss BunBun Assassin | More Boobies For Me?

Hey Fashion Goddesses!

I have the house ALL to myself so I naturally did what any 23 year old would do. I got a nice greasy pizza, a carton of ice cream, and looked for a new show to watch while everything is on break! What?! That sounds fun right? 
I have tried to watch a show called Nikita but then my need for SL fashion kicked in and I decided to be a bunbun Assassin today! Early Previews to be seen so keep on reading :D


So...I am a lover of my mesh boobies goodness and I've been looking forward to The BIG Boobies Show!
Today I have on a sneak preview of the Exclusive from Cynful! I really love the look of it. It can be dressed up or down and I decided to dress it down and slash things with my claws! This is called Rocker Chic and I'm wearing the Pink version today but there will be other color options. The spikes on the top and the skirt colors can be changed by using a HUD and of course since its for a boobies event. It comes with appliers.

I was feeling kinda....DIRTY! So I wore a few Dirtyland things to complete this outfit. My Gun, Tiara, and claws are all from there but my claws are the newest release *slashes at the air* Something about them make me feel....dangerous and cute. These are the Wolf Inside gloves and I love them so. They have a built in resizer so its easy to fit yo your arms and also you can wear them with mesh hands

What do you think of the dark Bunbun Lili? Hope you liked! In the meantime there is shopping to be done! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili


WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in Tone B w/ Appliers Skin Fair 2013 Ends 3/31
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes in Sage Liaison Collaborative
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Bubbles in Platinum Lilac
♡ Bows in Hair: LaViere - Candy Bow in Black Modified
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
♡ Piercing: Puncture - Dermal Spike Implants Throat
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Glamorize - Nibble Lips in Pink
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Sticker: Sugar Button Boutique - Face Stars in Black
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Lipglosee Cover: Izzies - Glossy Lips Highlight in 2B
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cynful - Rocker Chic in Pink w/ Tango Appliers The BIG Boobies Show Coming Soon
♡ Boots: Enelyas Creations - Army Boots
♡ Fishnets: Erratic - Fishnet Wide in Black
♡ Crown: Dirtyland - Emo Queen Crown
♡ Gun on Leg: Dirtyland - Ladies Secret Gun in Black
♡ Claws!: Dirtyland - Wolf Inside Gloves New Release
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Peace Rocker Set
♡ Ear/Tails: O.M.E.N - Bunny Set in Black
--------------------------

♡~♥ A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST ♥~♡

No comments :

Post a Comment