22 April 2012

Madhatter's Mistress

Yes Its true I do have a bit of a fascination with Alice in Wonderland and thanks to The Grim Bros I have obtained a perfect look for a party to seduce the socks off of the mad hatter Which reminds me how bad I want male fashion on my blog.... MUST OBTAIN A MALE MODEL lol


The Fantasy Faire is Officially open (Sim Pictures coming at a later date) and its a win win event. You get great goodies and the money goes towards saving lives. As said before I am rocking one of the MANY great things from Grim Bros.



This is Mad Tea Party Gown it comes with the tea party table not sure if its supposed to be on the dress but I used it as a bit of decoration lol Along with some very beautiful pictures from An Lema also found at the Fantasy Faire. You have until the 28th to grab the goodies but don't wait too long


Love Always 
   Lili


Unmentioned But Still great
Skin: Heartsick - Precious in Euphoria/Heart (50L Gacha all proceeds go to RFL)
Hair: Analog Dog - Susanna
Posing: Shey Pose

No comments :

Post a Comment