14 April 2012

Sugar Coma!

Its finally here fully and completely! The Kawaii Fair is ready to be shopped upon and the goodies are ENDLESS. I ate sugar all night to try and be one of the first ones in and sent myself into a sugar coma!

I ate Popsicle and cupcakes and pixie stix oh my and then decided to take some pictures of the goodies found  at this two week Kawaii Fair!


Mmmm CuppyCake


Candy Apple Goodness

This is a short but Sweet (pun intended) posting only because I have SOOOO much shopping to do still! Check it out Fashionistas they have so many exclusives its crazy!

What I have on
Skin: Shine - Lolita Skin in Pale FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Lipstick: Glamorize - Faded Love Lips in Dusty Pink
Eyes:  Kawaii Floral Eyes in Pink FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Hair: Truth - Twila in Fairy floss
Dress: Mayden Couture - Maika Dress in Pink FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
Tattoo: Endless Pain - Kawaii 3 6 FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Glasses: Splash - Nerd Glasses in Pink and White FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Shoes: Dark Midday Designs - Ruffled Heart Leg Warmer Mary Janes in Pink V1
Ring: Holly Weird - Kawaii Balloon Ring FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Necklace: Lolapop - Hethr Necklace in Pink FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Cupcake: Wallpaper - Messy Cupcake
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc
Prop: Virtual Props and Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment