23 April 2012

The Guessing Game

Hey hey Its the Lili


I've decided to take a small one day break from fair covering to just express myself. As you have seen in the past I was in a 2 year SL relationship yes it was all pixels but my REAL heart was in it when it ended horribly bad crashing and burning to the ground and then I guess I started dating too soon after I call it the guessing game....how do you really know when you are ready to move on? I guess you never really do until its time. 



....Well my loves I think its time. Not saying its million dates time but I think my eyes are open to the possibility of the love journey again...we shall see. I don't have that "get away from me I hate men" guard up nor do I think about "being in a relationship" I just enjoy the company whatever happens happens.



That is all just expressing myself hehe 

Love Completely
       Lili


Oops Almost Forgot (Silly Me) What is my LOTD you ask?

Skin: Hush - Marin in Natural
Hair: Truth - Erika in Clove
Lipstick: Glamorize - Faded Love in Berry Nice
Eye Makeup: Chelle - Sparkling in Pink
Hair Flower: Comes with Hair
Earrings: Paper Couture - Agate Earrings
Necklace: Paper Couture - Agate Necklace
Dress: Bilo - Sushmita in Dragonfruit Found at TDR
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal in Pink
Inspiration
Unthinkable By Alicia Keys

No comments :

Post a Comment