11 April 2012

Makeup Whore - Lipstick Edition 1

As you all may have noticed just a little tiny bit...I love makeup! Its not that lovely designers don't do a GREAT job on skins but I am somewhat broke lol and if I bought a new skin everytime I wanted a new look well...Lili would be a starving blogger. 

Soooo on this Joyous Day I want to highlight my one stop shop for makeup once again not saying I don't use other makeups but this is the first one I discovered and the owner is a modern day sweetheart. I'm talking about Miss Yoko Leeeroy owner and creator of Glamorize makeups Today I picked my top 4 favorites from her so lets not waste more time and move right along! They are in no order just...These are my top 4.


Wearing Fruity 4

Plumped Lips
I love this pack because its so glossy and it has almost like a two tone magic effect on your lips and it has funky colors like Yellow, green and orange YUSS!



Chocolate Shop 4


Treasured Kisses Lips
This is another shiny morsel of hot! A lot of the tones in this pack worth great with my dark tones and never seem to look...odd. They even have a hint of glittery stuff to them its a definate thumbs up in by book!


Flaming Cherry

Amazing Glaze Lips
This is usually the pack I use for my sultry going on a date looks. Its amazing that even with my youthful parted lips it still manages to look "Kiss me now" and actually mean it


Berried Alive

Want It Lips
These are unique to me its a partial lip coverage like just to spice up your lip color without going overboard. I love to use these for girl next doorish looks and I most of the colors do look amazing on any skin tone. She's a dream worker isn't she?

So My Dears that concludes my first full makeup posting! As you all know I am still very much so a noob but I am getting better as the days pass and I am going to attempt to make categories. I may fail epically but I'll try 

Love Always 
Lili 

No comments :

Post a Comment