12 April 2012

Banana Baby

No there are no bananas in this post but I do love the color yellow! So Time for a bit of a funny story



When I was around 12 or so I would spend a lot of time at a friend of mine's house and she was Trinidadian so her mom would make all this awesome food I had never heard of on sundays one day while I was there I asked my friends mom if I could have a "banana" and she said "sure honey I had no idea there were any left" so I went and grabbed a banana....

It was terribly hard to open but I finally got it open by this time my eyes were widened and my lips were ready to taste the deliciousness so I wrapped my lips around it and took a bite and OH GOD IT WAS DISGUSTING! I spit it into a napkin and ran in a panic to my friends mom "There is something wrong with your bananas!...."


...And she slowly turned from her pot with said banana's and started laughing harder than I had ever seen before. Apparently....what I had eaten wasn't a banana it was a plantain for that night's dinner lol go figure right?



My look today is mostly just my anticipation of the Kawaii Fair Starting this weekend Weeeeeee! Save those lindens its gonna be fun!

Love Always
         Lili

What I have on
Skin: Al Vulo - Miha in Cacoa
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Forest
Lashes:Damned - My Perfect Lashes
Eyeliner: Ni.Ji - Black Eyeliner A01
Hair: Exile - Take it Off in Frost
Face stickers: Pink Fuel - Heart Stickers in Yellow (Ganguro Skin)
Lipstick:Glamorize - Faded Love Lips in Bright Gold
Glasses: Shadz - B**ch Please
Sweater: Epic - Mesh Kawaii Your face Hoodie in Grunge White
Skirt: Nemesis - Lounge Skirt in Bamboo
Shoes: Dark Midday Designs - Kawaii Legwarmers in White/White
Nails: TGIS - Safari Collection
Posing By: Purple Poses
 Inspiration/Music For the Moment
Give Me All You Luvin By Madonna


No comments :

Post a Comment