20 April 2012

Political Stuff

Dear Fashionistas

Sorry about my disappearance last night I was on a never ending trip trying to catch my sparklies but I found them again and I have returned to you as quick as possible! As you all may notice I am covering quite a FEW events so there may be more than one blog a day so look back frequently I will do some posts to make your needs easier as well because that's how much I love you



Now...someone recently asked me my political views and I disappointing them by not REALLY having one. I mean I watch the news and I hear what goes on but there is always more sides to the story than even your standard 2 so I can't really say I agree with ANY other human being completely 100 percent. Even with me and my mother we sometimes don't see eye to eye...sometimes not even at all.



So they tried to convince me I was an independent or something like that can't quite remember all I know it that I'm NOT an independent....I'm Lili...so does that make my political views "Lili" because I super dig that *thumbs up*


I guess my love of learning all sides keeps me from missing the black and white of it all huh? With all said and done I always will and have appreciated our military men and women who risk their lives for us. I have a very close friend who has and I never feel like I think him enough...So Thanks Rival...and thank you ALL for protecting me on a daily basis



Love Always
    Liliandra


What I have on
Skin: Illusory Skin - Love in Caramel
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lola in Chocolate MESH
Lipstick: Glamorize - Plumped Lips in Striking #9
Necklace: Fusion - Cord Cross Necklace
Eyes: A.D.D Andel - Love Affair Eyes in Blueberry Kiwi
Ear Piercings: Hebonon Vial - Pierced Ears (Oh Snap Pack)
Lip Piercings: Hebonon Vial - Pitch Piercing v.2
Glasses: Shadz - Racism Ruins Lives
Nails: Dirtyland - Punk Perfect Hands
Bracelets: Included with Nails
Outfit: Sticky Fingers - My Khaki Camo Cardigan Dress GRUNGE SOUL PROJECT
Shoes: Ten 10 - Megas Boots in Black
Posing By: Viviane Fashion
Song For The Moment
Politics By Korn



No comments :

Post a Comment