14 August 2012

Under Tuscan Seduction | Lili The Explorer

Hey Fashion Heads!

Spent an AMAZING day exploring! Lately I admit I've felt a bit foreveralone but the feeling is quickly passing. I'm a sweet enough person to easily make new friends if the old ones get sick of me hehe. 

AMINALS & Me

Let the exploring begin!
 
I wasn't going to post today it was going to be my day off but WOW this sim was so beautiful. I've always wanted to go to Italy and like usual SL gives me the chance to do something I may not be able to REALLY do in a long time. The funny thing is I didn't even mean to come to this sim but as soon as I got here I didn't want to leave. This amazing and beautiful place is called Cap Estel but its only around until September 30th so if you want to take a look here don't take too long!

I played with a few windlight settings including the ones available from Gogo and others I can't remember specifically lol but the pictures came out almost as perfect as I'd imagined take a peeksy weeksy. Its perfect for a friends gathering or even a shall we say...Italian style honeymoon? (Ooooo!)

This might be the Fountain of Youth o.o Don't look at me like that it's possible

Sexy Picnic? Can I has? Oh well...maybe one of these days
Even better than a good trip around the grids is looking good while doing it. The Pink Ribbon Fair is definately helping me in my mission to make pink the new black (goes with everything) with this cute outfit from PARADIS. If you go to the mainstore you can get a cute little bag with a little bit of hunting (shown below it wasn't agree-ing with my exploring) but the outfit can only be found at the Pink Ribbon Fair so don't hesitate to go.It comes with the Top and Skirt I have on as well as the belt shown and a bracelet that isn't shown but message me inworld and I'll give you a peek.



Well my dears I am off for more travels. Remember...The Pink Ribbon Fair ends on the 25th grab as much as you can for charity sake. We are changing lives by shopping....Epic.

Love Always 
   Lili

Tuscan Pink Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Al Vulo - Candy in Summer Sunset (Sunkissed)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: MyDear - Real Eyes in DenimBlue
Hair: Truth - Frouke in Clove
Ears & Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears in Cutie Cartoons
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Mandala - Kabuki Nails in Shangri-La Pink
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Paradis - Summer Days Pink Ribbon Fair
Shoes: Gaeline Creations - Chloe Sandals in Shiny Metals
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Je Suis - Tente Necklace in Pinks
Bracelet 1: Je Suis - Tente Bracelet in Pinks
Bracelet 2: Comes with Nails
Belt: Paradis - Summer Days Belt
Glasses: Shadz - PRF Shadz  Pink Ribbon Fair Freebie
--------------------------
Posing By: Glitterati


No comments :

Post a Comment