18 August 2012

Come Dream With Me...| One Week Left

ZzzzzZzzz...OH...Hi!



Many people don't believe I have a home but I do hehe. Before I turn in for the night I wanted to remind you all that the Pink Ribbon Fair still has about a week left it closes the 25th. There is something there for all your needs. From sexy to silly to even sleepwear. I threw on a nice comfy shirt from !gO found at the Pink Ribbon Fair..but *yawns* this kitty has a bed calling her name

See you all in the AM with new blogworthy goodness!

Love Always
      Lili

Night Night Kitty Outfit
Shirt: !gO - Cotton Shirt @ Pink Ribbon Fair
Plushie: Rotten Defiance - Kawaii Toast Plushie in Excited Toast w/ Jelly Gatcha Prize!
Nail Polish: Rezlpsa Loc - Amethyst Nails
Pose: D.Luxxe

Everything Else was blogged earlier

No comments :

Post a Comment