19 August 2012

Lazy Sundae | Countdown Continues...

Hey Fashion Heads


I know, I know. It's late but this is usually my relax day...not to mention I slept until about 3 in the afternoon. As you may or may not know I am a HUGE True Blood fan. The show does things to me and I've liked it since episode 1. I usually get a nice bowl of ice cream and go comatose for about an hour....

Outfit News:

Today, like most of my Sundays I went for comfortable cuteness. I am completely feeling this outfit tonight. I decided to squeeze my way into this super cute Flare Pants from Sugar & Cyanide in Cream. They are also available in Black, Pink, Red, and Grey with a regular & Low waist option.

The Shirt I have on is from The Pink Ribbon Fair! Don't forget to go less than a week left! This is from a place called How Cute is That or HCIT for short with many cute options in patterns but I picked the flower pattern since I am a Lili of course. 



I decided to switch up my usual amazing sandals for these cute beaded ones from a place called Slave. These are mesh but not rigged and the foot texturing is AMAZING on them not to mention the super convenient price to have pretty feet.

OH! My Skin is from Candydoll...quickly becoming part of my top 5 skin places to go. This is called Miranda on a less lazy day of mine I'm going to show you the makeup options that come with this amazing skin! You'll love them I promise

And my dears...I think its snuggle with my kitten times. See you in the AM with lots more blogworthy goodness.

Love Always 
     Lili

Lazy Outfit Goodness
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydoll - Miranda in Natural (Cream D Cleavage)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Candydoll - Sparkle Eyes in Green
Hair: Exile - Into Dust in Frost
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Nails: Scrub - Supreme Nails
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: How Cute Is That - Mesh Tank w/ Pockets in Flowers
Pants: Sugar & Cyanide - Flare Pants in  Cream
Shoes: Slave - Bead Sandals in Pink
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Je Suis - Nocturne Necklace
Bracelet: Comes with Nails
Ring: Je Suis - Nocturne Ring
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment