28 August 2012

Can't Be Tamed | LOL Like you'd want that

RawR!!


Hey pretty people how was your day? Good I hope. As embarrassing as it may sound I watched The Jungle Book earlier today. Its not like I turned to it but it was on and I didn't feel like moving. I'm easy entertained....sometimes. Well after that I had the urge to be a little bit "girl in the wild" so I guess today's inspiration was The Jungle Book. The place I got the outfit from is TRULY amazing. Keep reading for more info or you can  just scroll on down to the credits


 
So...the place I got this outfit from is somewhat new to me I talk to the owner all the time but recently got to go check out the amazing stuff in there. the store is called Returned Karma! Um...that name is hella intriguing if you ask me and this is a new release from there called Salvage Rat and TODAY only you can grab it for 25L so hurry the heck up and GO GO GO! It comes with this awesome war paint too I didn't see until after I took the pics but go see for yourself how amazing it is AND what a steal this is today. I got it in Pink/Teal but its available in so many more colors


You may be able to tell but I did a bit of tweaking to my shape. I really love the improvements thanks to a super cute and sexy blogger friend of mine. I love that the blogger community embraced me from my very first awful looking post (Its okay you can say)

Well my loves off to climb some trees or build a fire...or something Jungle like lol. Happy shopping!

Love Always 
     Lili


Jungle Boogie Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Al Vulo - Miha in Cocao
Shape: My Own (improved!) Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Deep Forest
Hair: Diva - Sayaka Type A in Brown Diamond
Tattoos: Para Designs - Over Doz in Black
Belly Piercing: Burroughs - Innocence Belly Piercing
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Glamorize - Edge Lips in Burnt Red
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth 5
Nails: Mandala - Milky Nails in Gaga Black
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Returned Karma - Salvage Rat in Pink/Teal 25L today ONLY
Comes with Top, Bottoms, Belt, Goggles, and Leg Warmers
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Flat Bare Feet
Tail: Panda Express - Tail Bits in Plain
--------------------------

Inspiration
<.< I had to



No comments :

Post a Comment