20 August 2012

I'm on a boat! | Stuff in Stock Goodies

Hey Fashion Heads!

 
I don't have long today have a little RL gathering today. I guess I have to play the RL game sometimes lol. I really wanted to show off this cute little dress from Crash Republic available at Stuff in Stock along with this cute bag from I<3fashion I think the theme this month is Nautical and I have to say I'm really feeling it 


The skin I have isn't part of the stuff in stockness but it is a new one for me called Miranda by Candydoll and evey skin I wear from there makes me go nutty kitty on the inside I love the youthful feel to it and the lips are so glossy. I heart glossy lips hehe


Sorry I couldn't talk more! See you after bowling


Love Always
    Lili

Sailor Girl Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydoll - Miranda in Natural
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Rainshower Shadow
Hair: Exile - Silent Wings
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Glamorize - Glowing Blush in Pink 50 opacity
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth
Lipstick: Candydoll - Blush Lips Cream
Eyeliner: Glamorize - Liner Fix in Navy
Nails: Izzies - Glitter Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Crash Republic - Nautical Dress
Shoes: N-Core - Prelude Old Group Gift
Hat: Sticky Fingers - My Sailor Hat
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: BeeWildebeest - Mucha Necklace in Blue Jasper
Bag: I<3Fashion - Sailor Bag Stuff in Stock
--------------------------

Song For The Moment
I'm on a Boat by Lonely Island

No comments :

Post a Comment