11 August 2012

Stuck in my Vanity

Hey Fashion Heads

 
It feels like the Vanity Fair just started and just like that its almost over. I've always been a fan of the team that put this amazing fair together ( Also covered the Kawaii Fair) and I can't wait for their next one. So in proper Vanity fashion I took some close up pics just so you can *in a sultry voice* see how vain I really AM hehe. So Enjoy and stop in one last time before midnight!
 

Most of my outfit is from the Vanity Fair today I am completely in LOVE with my look. The corset is from Fuchon made exclusively for the fair available in multiple colors but I picked this one because of the citrus tones in the flowers. I paired it with this cute mini skirt and cute jewelry set from Splash. I decided on a skin from Mirror's Enigma to go with it the tone is PERFECT with it not too pale not too tan. Its called Ira and can be found at the Vanity Fair as well. 


Don't fret guys we have until midnight to grab all the goodies AND because I love you so I also have OTHER fair goodies for you to see in later posts. 

Happy Shopping. Remember to reduce as much lag from your outfits as you can before visiting!

Love Always 
   Liliandra

Outfit So Vain
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Mirror's Enigma - Ira in Smoky (cleavage version)
Vanity Fair
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rainshower Shadow
Hair: Elikatira - Thrive in White 05
Collabor88
Hairbase: Izzies - Delusional Eyebrow Shape
Tattoo: UtopiaH - I'm the Motherf**king Princess Tattoo
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth
Nails: Scrub - Cracked Color Nails
Vanity Fair
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Fuchon - Pitsy Mesh Corset #4
Vanity Fair
Skirt: Splash - Jeans White Mini Skirt
Vanity Fair
Shoes: Ten 10 - Megas Boots in White
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Splash - Vanity Bow Necklace
Vanity Fair
Bracelet: Splash - Vanity Bracelet
Vanity Fair
Ring: Mandala - Milky Ring in White
Tail: Crazy Cakes Toybox - Snowflower Bun Tail in White
Horns: The Plastik - Arachiz Horns in Elder
--------------------------
Posing:
Pic 1: Focus Poses - Casual Girl Vanity Fair
Pic 2: Purple Poses

Song For The Moment
She Doesn't Mind by Sean Paul

No comments :

Post a Comment