02 August 2012

Edgy Pink | Pink Ribbon Fair Tease #3

Heya I missed you sooo much!


Before I get started I just want to announce that I have reached my 12th official follower...wow it feels insanely amazing. If you are a daily reader just hit that follow tab and you'll be informed of all of my updates. But back to the subject.....Pink Ribbon Fair! 2 more days you want to know a bit more? keep on reading if you just want those credits scroll on down
 


So I am a huge fan of mixing my clothing up I usually never wear an outfit as is sooo. My look today is two outfits from the Pink Ribbon Fair and put back together hehe. I wanted something slightly edgier than what I normally wear but it still turned out kinda cute and I Still heart it hehe. The Jeans I have on are a part of an outfit from Envious however my corset and boots can be found from Sadike but they look amazing together don't they? hehe Both of these places have amazing affordable clothing so if you want something new to wear stop by in a few days to help out the human race

My skin (though heavily made up on my own) is from a sweety by the name of Inka she is the creator for Essences Skins and LOVE her work She was great before but recently redid the bodies of her skin and got even greater. The collection is called Indy....its so realistic and smooth it was just  BEGGING to be worn.


Don't forget to come on the 4th ready to shop your heart out at the Pink Ribbon Fair 

Love Always
      Lili


What I Put On

------------------------
BODY
Skin: Essences - Indy in Rosy Pale
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Dela - Milla in Pink Baby Pink
Hairbase: Izzies - Delusional Eyebrow Shape
Piercing: UtopiaH - Chained Piercing
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipgloss: Glamorize - Sheer Colored Glosses 09
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
EyeShadow: Chelle - Dusty in Soft Pink
EyeLiner: Dead Apples - Thin Liner in Black
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails:  Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Nails Standard Pack
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Sadike - Leather Corset (From  the Pink Latex Outfit) Pink Ribbon Fair
Bottom: Envious Creation - Awareness Jeans Pink Ribbon Fair
Shoes: Sadike - Latex Stompers (From  the Pink Latex Outfit) Pink Ribbon Fair
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: U & R Dogs - L'Olimpiade Necklace
Glasses: Shadz - PRF Exclusive Pink Ribbon Fair
Bangles: FZapp - Bracelet Basico in Silver
Ring 1: Utopiah - Pink Leopard Skull Bow
Ring 2: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Pink Ribbon Ring Pink Ribbon Fair
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment