31 August 2012

Not Myself Tonight...| Photography Attempt

Hey Guys & Girls


Actually....tonight is not a talkative night I just want to show you a picture I worked on tonight. I hope you like it. Fave It. Talk about it. IM Me. Tell me how you wish I'd burn it. I wanna hear your thoughts. 

Love Always 
     Lili 

P.S. Credits Down Below



What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin:  Sugar - Cat's Eye in Honey (Full Review Coming Soon)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Magika - Sophie (But Modded Sorry)
Tattoos: Para Designs - Goth Candy
Ear Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears V.4 Cutie Cartoon (New update!)
Facial Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Liquid in Silver
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth 5
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Black & White Nails
Lashes: Mirror's Enigma - Mesh Lashes
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Cynful - Hoodie it Up in Keep Calm...
Shoes: Ten10 - Noma Highboots in Black
Bat: Glitterati - Best Therapy Bat
--------------------------
Background: A Thanks To PNP
Pose & Prop: Glitterati - The Best Therapy

Song For The Moment

1 comment :

  1. This pic certainly expresses a not talkative mood! I love it, the dont-mess-with-me pose, the scenery, it all fits together very well. Looking forward to your next 'attempts' :-)

    ReplyDelete