09 August 2012

The Most Beautiful Monsters...

Hey Fashionistas
What is the most beautiful monster you ask?


Women....we have the ability to love with everything we have and also hate with everything we have as well. We have the ability to attack with words and be as graceful as swans. The world would be doomed without us yet we can be the most fragile creatures known to man (so they think). Women rule the world while letting men think they do. True strength comes from knowing its okay to have vulnerable moments.

So sorry about my 2 day leave of absence especially at a time like this hehe. Sometimes a blogger has to handle her RL bidness lol. Lucky me its all handled now and I can get back to important SL matters...fashion.

So I participate a lot in the Crack Den OOC chat and I started talking to a truly amazing SL creator and so I took a look through her store its called Sugar (sounds sweet right?) and found this amazingggly cute dress (Naughty Alice). Its based off of Alice in Wonderland but I made it a bit more...Lili in wonderland. The mesh is rigged well and it even fits over my big ole ghetto booty with no modding to my shape. I wanted a somewhat free like a bird hairstyle so I picked up a new (to me) hair from Exile called Lost in Wonderland and LOVE it like usual Kavar saves me from hair withdrawl. I fell in love with The Horns I have on from The Plastik...OMG I usually wouldn't pay this much for horns but Wow...they are worth EVERY linden

The Skin I have on is from the Vintage fair from Candydoll. Its called Dorothea and there is also another one available called Jamila. Both are super cute but I wanted a barely lip today hehe....weird right?

Both come in 4 tones with 4 different sized cleavage options as well as a hairbase version and a bald version.

Overall its been a wonderful day. More shopping trip goodies on the way...stay strong and beautiful

Love Always 
    Lili

Lili In Wonderland
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydoll - Dorothea in Cream (D Cup Version) Vintage Fair
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Exile - Lost in Wondeland in Frost Mesh
Hairbase: Izzies - Delusional Eyebrow Shape
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner: Dead Apples - Thin Liner in Raven
Freckles: Damned - Freckles
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Sugar - Naughty Alice in Red Partial Mesh
Pasties: Insanya - Pasties in Red
Shoes: HOC - Maryjanes
Stockings: Apple May Designs - Enslaved Torn Fishnet Stockings
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Jewelry Set: Splash - Stone Set in Red Vanity Fair
Horns: The Plastik - Arachzis Horns in Elder
--------------------------
Posing
Apple Spice & Purple Poses
Song For The Moment
Run The World by Beyonce





No comments :

Post a Comment