30 August 2012

Kiss of Summer on My Cheek

Hey Fashion Heads!


I am absolutely GLOWING with happiness today it was an all around great day in both my First & Second Life. Today I sat on the balcony and looked up to the setting summer sun....such a beautiful sight. Even though I rage face when I get too hot I absolutely love to watch the source of the heat wave me a goodbye and slip off to great other parts of the amazing place called Earth. A little info about clothing AND props today. Want to keep reading? You know what to do if not just scroll to the bottom of the page for credits...

So....Starting on September 1st there is an amazing hunt happening I PROMISE you you'll love called Summer Harvest Hunt its gonna be amazing you'll be looking for acorn looking items and they are FREE. 


One of the amazing things from this hunt is this dock from Nani called Last Hurrah I'm loving on today. It comes with 4 props AND the picture at the very top isn't one of the Nani Poses but you can also find this in the hunt as well from Fly Lily. 

Something about the thought of sitting in the sun sipping on Sprite with NO sweat at all is so appealing. I'll think I'll continue to do that for a little while hehe. Til Next time fashionistas.

Love Always
     Lili


Kiss Of Summer Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Adam N Eve - Sherise in Mocha
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly -Rainshower Shadow
Hair: Truth - Alessandra in Cocoa
Hairbase: Truth Hairbase in Cocoa
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Acid & Mala - Plastic Lips in Red 30 Opacity
Nails: Virtual Insanity - Lacey Spring Nails
Teeth: Modish - Teeth 5
Eyeliner: Dead Apples - Thin Liner Black Soft
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Sugar & Cyanide - Risky Shirt in Navy Stripe
Bottom: Cynful - Enjey Jeans in Light Blue
Feet: Gaeline Creations with Jewels Kalista Anklets
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Izzies - Long Flower Necklace in Blue
Horns: The Plastik - Druzi Horn in Nautica
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
Glasses: Glamorize - Glasses in Matte Black
Drink: Love Soul - Soft Drink in Soda Water Gatcha Prize
--------------------------
Prop: Nani - Last Hurrah Summer Harvest Hunt Starts 9/1
Poses: Fly Lily & Nani Summer Harvest Hunt Starts 9/1 
Song For The Moment
Sunset In July By 311
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment