10 August 2012

You Make Me Feel Like Dancing...

Hey People!

As you may have noticed...music inspires a lot of my postings...lyrics make my mind tick..think about things I normally wouldn't. I love to express the words of a song with one emotion filled picture and I think I've grown a lot better at it. I listen to all my music on a program called Spotify...they are amazing! Its not pirated music...and its totally free for your listening pleasure. If you are a pirate bay fanatic stop! and just download this its super quick and the quality is awesome


If you'd like to know my top song of the moment just keep on reading if not you can always just scroll down to the credits for some outfit goodness.



Today I am dancing around in a new release from Firebird Designs called Trendy Twinset comes with the top and bottom and I LOVES it! It comes with a HUD for color changing and its mesh so it also comes with various sizes to fit your shape. No shoes today I'm seriously loving to be barefoot these days hehe. I decided to give this hair another go around from the Hair Fair by Illusory. I'm not sure where to get it now but I'll let you know ASAP. The skin I am wearing today is a Pink Ribbon Fair Exclusive from Shiva...I've never heard of them but..I am in love with the young face go check out the Pink Ribbon Fair! All proceeds go to charity...you wanna help charity riggghhht?

Let's dance it out and have a nice little shopping trip!

Love Always
      Lili

Dancing Queen Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Shiva - PRF 005 Pink Ribbon Fair!
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rainshower Shadow
Hair: Illusory Hair - Nostalgic in Chewed Bubblegum (Not sure where to purchase will update)
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Powder Pink (Pastel Pack)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Firebird Designs - Trendy Twinset
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Bare Flat Feet w/ Kalista Anklets
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Necklace
Bracelet: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Bracelet
Earrings: Ey:No - Summer Earrings in Silver
Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Glasses in Sweets Gacha Prize!
--------------------------
Posing: Glitterati

No comments :

Post a Comment