06 August 2012

Petals in the Wind

Hey Fashionistas!


I've always been a little bit of a tree hugger since I was younger. To this very day I REFUSE to use Styrofoam plates even when I order things on Ebay I ask the seller to please package my fragile items with old newspaper that I recycle when I unpack it. I've even had moments of feeling like a plant whisperer....wanna hear about it? Just keep reading if not just scroll on down to the credits


When I was about thirteen I worked with an organization called PAL. We had a trip one day to plant some flowers in our local park I had heard in science class that talking to plants made them grow stronger so me being naive little me...I spent HOURS reading and singing to these plants. I remember when they were fully grown they were the biggest and brightest flowers I'd ever seen...I secretly patted myself on the back (It so had nothing to do with the fertilizer or anything) hehe.

So yeah...SL Wise...I love this skin. I know I'm a HUGE skin whore lol but I appreciate good work. This is a Pink Ribbon Fair Exclusive by Mirror's Enigma call Lavenia. I absolutely love the cleavage they look so..perky and delicious hehe plus I've spoken to the creator...such a sweetheart. Only thing better than a good product is an even greater creator AND if you are low on linden there is a VERY amazing makeup pack hidden somewhere for you to find


Eyeshadow & Lipstick are seperate. Lipstick comes in a toothy Version too
The pretty little dress I am bouncing around in is part of the Vanity Fair. I know...I seem to put cute in Vanity "How does she do it?" they ask. This is the Petit Dress by DROP in Pink of course hehe. I feel oh so adorb in it and I just don't wanna take it off. Its available in Pink, White, Blue, Brown & Black at the Vanity Fair. Still a little full on the sim but you will get your chance to grab all the goodies.

Well my dears off to spread more petals hehe. Happy Shopping

Love Always
    Lili


Petal Girl Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Mirror's Enigma - Lavenia in Pink (Light Tone w/ cleavage)
Found @ Pink Ribbon Fair
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Exile - Sea Of Love in Frost
Hairbase: Kake - Balla Shape Brows
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Mirror's Enigma - Lavenia Lips in Pink
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: DROP - Petit Dress in Pink
Found @ Vanity Fair
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Flat Bare Feet
Anklet: Gaeline Creations - Jewels Kalista Anklets
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Je Suis - L'amour Necklace (Short)
Ring: Ey:No - Dressed Stone Ring
Hair Butterfly: Ey:No - Lace Butterfly in Pink
--------------------------
 Posing:
Adorkable - Petals in the Wind
Focus Poses - Casual Girl Found @ Vanity Fair 

Inspiration
Viva La Vida by Coldplay

No comments :

Post a Comment