17 August 2012

Close your eyes and count to pink...

Fashionistas!

You ever close your eyes and end up in a dream you don't want to wake up from? Something that just feels like you are just truly *sighs in happiness* at home? Though I grew up as a city girl I've always had a little bit of a country lover in me. If you hold the bugs, and the mud, and the smells, and the sweat, and the...well..if you hold a few things I would have loved to be in the country roads, raising my own animals and just enjoying life under the unpolluted air.


I took a little trip to yet another Sim called Old Mountain Farm that I have loved for some time. I was told it is supposed to be a replica of where Johnny Cash grew up so if you know my dear fashion heads let me know :p

I wanted a nice relaxed look today for my little outing nothing too hard to travel around in and get dirty in. I saw this cute hairstyle at Truth a few days ago and wasn't sure if I was going to get it but like usual my wants overtook my needs and I bought it. My head is abnormally large for a kitty of my size and it still managed to fit me so I was happy. 


I threw on my pair of denim shorts from Cynful again (Zia Denim Shorts) and put on this new top from PiXXiS which I love. Its mesh and has like...a tank connected with a saggy sweater and I thought it really had the vibe I was going for. I of course am wearing the pink but it comes in blue, green, purple, red, and yellow as well and only 150L each!


The boots I have on are an old buy but they were hidden in my received Items folder which I don't know about you, but its gonna take ME a long time to remember to move things from there to their rightful folders. I'll just count on you guys to remind me hehe. OH but yes the boots are from Enelya's Creations and only 99L which was the selling point for me. They look amazing for so cheap they come in 4 exterior colors with 2 interior texture options they are amazing.


I'm not sure if you can recognize the skin but its Leafy from the Skin Addiction Skin Showcase [x]....I went a bit...crazy on it but I do love my makeups :D

Well onward with my journey...Take care of yourselves til next time ya'hear?

Love Always
     Lili



Farm Baby Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Leafy - Sapphire in Dusty (With Cleavage)
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Truth - Soleil in Clove
Ears & Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears! Cutie Cartoon Pack
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lipstick: Glamorize - Just Smile Lips in Sunny 03
Eyeliner: Dead Apples - Thin Liner in Black (Strong)
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Freckles: Damned - Freckles
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Honeysuckle Pink
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: PiXXiS - Off Cardigan in Pink
Shorts: Cynful - Zia Denim Shorts
Shoes: Enelya's Creations - Army Boots
-------------------------
Straw in Mouth: Something in Your Mouth - Heehaw
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal Set Necklace in Pink
Ring 1:  Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal Set Ring in Pink
Ring 2: Nemesis - Winter Love Rings in White
Glasses: Steinwerk - Heart 2 Glasses
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment