23 August 2012

I Missed You | Day 3 of Cleaning

Hey Fashion Heads! (I think that's my name for you)


So I am attempting to organize and clean my abundance of stuff and I'm doing a great job at it. I am impressed I worked myself from a crazy 69k to a little under 45k and I'm no where near done hehe. The last few days with no blogging have been so stressful for me I had to at least take a small break to show you a cute "grown up" outfit I put together. I usually wear very youthful looking clothes but because of unnecessary drama...I feel really damn mature ATM.
 
I am in love with this new place I found Called Milk...The owner is a hard worker named Kattington. every time I visit the store I see her working on something hehe. This place offers appliers for breasts implants and not just overly sexual things either but regular wear too like the top I have on today. Its called My Flirty Cardigan. I know I usually go with a pink tone but I wanted to be a bit different today and go with green but its available in Lilac, Pink, and Grey.

Short but sweet post today in a few days I'm back to blogging like a crazy person lol. The clean will make my posts a lot more fun and I'll know where everything is so I'll utilize all of my amazing purchases and finds <3

Love Always
    Lili

Maturity Rules Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Grace in Natural
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rainshower Shadow
Hair: Exile - Meg in Frost
Tattoos: EgoxentriKaX - Kiss Me Tattoo
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeshadow: Chelle - Dusty in Electric Lime
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth 4
Eyeliner: Dead Apples - Thin Liner Black Soft
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails (Coming Soon)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Milk - My Flirty Cardigan in Green
Jeans: Cynful - Zia Denim in Dark Blue
Shoes: Redgrave - Rose
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Skull & Ribbon Necklace in Silver
Bracelets: Amorous - You Bracelets
Belt: Pepper - Brass Knuckle Belt
Ring: Ey:No - Pearl <3 Ring
Horns: The Plastik - Arachzis Horns in Elder (I want to buy them ALL lol)
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in White Shiny
--------------------------
Poses: Glitterati
Anonymous Dedication
Make Me Proud by Drake 
 
I know things get hard
But girl you got it, girl you got it there you go
Can't you tell by how they looking at you everywhere you go?
Wondering what's on your mind, it must be hard to be that fine
When all these motherfuckas wanna waste your time
It's just amazing, girl, and all I can say is...

I'm So Proud of you...

Everything is adding up
You've been through hell & back
That's why you're bad as fuck...

(I'll make you proud every day)

 

No comments :

Post a Comment