03 August 2012

Darkest Days| Rebrands and Whatnot

Did you miss me overnight? I know I missed you!

So last night I had a bit of a situation lol I took a pain med and then supposedly logged on to SL and decided it was a great time for conversations so some of my friends got Lili with no filter and no one has deleted me yet. I doubt I said anything mean but...I never know what will slip out of my lips.


Today I went with a bit of a....darker look. Join the Lili dark side mwahahahaha *coughs like a maniac* okay my evil laugh needs work but I'm  really happy with the look of it all hehe. 


 

Just an update...in some of my old posts I mentioned a store called Salt and Pepper...I learned last night there has been a rebranding and the new name is UtopiaH and I am actually wearing some of them tonight. I was really into the store and wondered why it vanished all of a sudden but I giddy when I heard it was still around and need I  mention HEBENON VIAL IS BACK TOO! hehe


The skin is a new release from Modish for the Vintage Fair called Tomoko. I'm not really a vintage girl but I do ADORE this skin. It has a cute mouth shape that I instantly bonded with hehe. One thing I've always loved about these skins are they don't all look the same like some skin creators. It seems like she has a vision of what she wants and I love to see what she comes up with 

Today's post is a short but sweety packed with new releases and fair stuff so....HAPPY SHOPPING

Love Always 
       Lili

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - Tomoko in Sunkissed w/ cleavage Vintage Fair
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Opaline Eyes #2
Hair: Magika - Flourish (Pack 03)
Hairbase: Izzies - Delusion Eyebrow Shape
Tattoos: UtopiaH - Love is the Lyrics
Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Pitch Piercing
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Scrub - Short Typed Vanity Fair
Eyeliner: Dead Apples - Thin Liner in Black
Freckles: Essences - Freckles 02
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Sugar & Cyanide - Black Shirt
Skirt: Splash - Jeans Black Mini Skirt Vanity Fair
Leggings:  Yopulga - Black Leggins with  Cross
Shoes: Enelya's Creations - Army Boots
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - New Age Big Cross Necklace
Bracelet: Acid & Mala - Messed Memory Bracelet in Silver/Black
Hand Spikes - UtopiaH - part of the Bloody Hand Set
--------------------------

Posing: Purple Poses
Song For The Moment
Some Nights by Fun

No comments :

Post a Comment