04 August 2012

Pink Ribbon Fair is Here!



 Even though SOME of us were laying sweetly in their bed (THIS GIRL) The Pink Ribbon Fair went on and now it is officially ready to go. It has so much to offer on top of EVERYTHING being pink all the proceeds go to American cancer society there are donation Kiosks all over the place. If you don't have much linden participate in the hunt going on and spread the word to the people you know.

Today I went with a bit of an old fashioned barbie type look. I am a BIG fan of Crash Republic and this cute little dress was a must have. It's called the Summer Dress, a very light summery dress that practicslly dances with your body. I paired it with shoes from a place called G-field, I always heard of this place but never really went on my own but I think I'll be a frequent shopper there now hehe. The skin is a part of the Pink Ribbon Fair as well available from Gallant its the faith series with I think is super cute. I added the toothy layer and a few Lili touches of course.



Another new buy for me (not new but new for me) is the hair from Elikatira formally known as ETD. I haven't shopped there much since the rebranding but I have to admit. She has REALLY improved not to say she wasn't great even then but wow...when I found out I was shocked...good job and kudos to her.

So dears...off to patrol the fair and use my linden for something good. Hope to see you there

Love Always
      Lili




Pink Ribbon Outfit of the Day
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Gallant - Faith in Pinky  (Fair) Pink Ribbon Fair
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Anime Eyes in Green
Hair: Elikatira - Control in Red 08
Hairbase: Kake - Balla Shape Brows
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lips: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Virtual Insanity - Essential Nails in Pink
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Crash Republic - Summer Dress in pink
Pink Ribbon Fair
Shoes: G-Field - Ribbon Slingback Shoes in Rose
Stockings: N-Core Stockings in Clear
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Jewelry Set: Earthstones - Niesha Set in Black/Rhodochrosite
Headband: Chuculet - Pearls Ribbon Hairband in Silver
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment