18 August 2012

Got Milk? | Late Night Blog Fever

Hey Fashion Heads!


So hi again! I am so into my blogging fever I swear. So....There is this new place...its awesome, amazing, breathtaking and I get to wear my mused with them! Its called Milk and offers many outfits with appliers. The texturing is amazing, I've ran into many places with appliers that either don't work with mused or have TERRIBLE texture work and I have neither problem with these and being so new tells me its just going to keep getting better so hold on tight and go for the "Milk"y ride! 

You dun scare me light! o.o
 
The Outfit I decided on tonight is called My Date Night Dress. I have it on in white but it also comes in red and black. They are compatible with both Lola and Mused Implants. 

Rawr!

I tried my skin matching magic again and I am sooooo close to getting it perfect to this skin but I think I did good for today

So I will let you all get a good night's rest and I will see you again in the AM :D

Happy Shopping

Love Always
     Lili <3


Oops I Did It Again...

What I have on
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Illusory - Paige Lips in Bubblegum High Gloss
Eyeshadow: Chelle - Look Of Love #1
Eyeliner: Glamorize - Liner Fix in Coal
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Milk - My Date Night Dress in White
Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in Black
Shoes: Redgrave - Loona
Breasts: Mused Full Breasts V 1.52
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - White South Sea Pearls Necklace (Single Strand)
Rings: Nemesis - Winter Love Rings in white
Piercing: Hebenon Vial - The Minimalist
--------------------------
Prop: Glitterati - Blind
Everything Else Credited Earlier Today
Song For The Night
Lemme See By Usher



No comments :

Post a Comment