13 August 2012

Girl in the Letterman Jacket

There are very few times in my life that I can say I "regret" but since I am human I guess I need a few am I right?

When I was a freshman in High School the football star decided it would be fun to randomly kiss me. Why? I really don't know and up until that day I had not even thought about him in that type of way. We eventually started hanging out a lot, eating lunch out together and I was surprised to say that we DID have a lot of things in common. We both were such dorks together I thought I had at least found a good friend in him....until the new girl showed up...



I want to say her name was Erin..or Erica...or something with an "E" She was British, smart, and beautiful and in a matter of 3 weeks her and football star were dating and her new name became "Girl in the Letterman jacket" which bugged me to all hell because I wanted to be girl in Letterman jacket! Me and football star's friendship died down quickly and they became A LOT closer....so close that she became pregnant in our sophomore year...and he left her and everyone turned away from her except my at the time best friend Sierra. 

So imagine...2 girls sitting in the grass. One girl walks over with pregnant belly and sits with us with the loveliest british accent you could imagine....and this girl let jealousy consume her....the statement I regret the most in high school is...

"Who invited you, you British whore?"

Shortly after that she moved back to her home...To this day I have no idea what came over me. I had not hated her she did nothing to me yet I thought it was okay to personally attack her...At a time she truly needed a friend I made her feel even worse...I'm truly sorry Girl in Letterman's jacket and if I could take that back I would

I guess it goes to show you there is a mean girl in all of us. 

Love Always.
    Lili


Letterman Girl Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: CandyDoll - Jamila in Cream
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep  Sky Eyes in Deep Forest
Hair: Lelutka - Victoria in Syrup
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Piercings: Ivy - Yulivee
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Jacket: PiXXiS - College Jacket in Purple
Bottom: Twisted & Spoiled - Tramp Jeans
Shoes: Urban Girl - Female Sport Shoes
--------------------------


No comments :

Post a Comment