26 August 2012

Not So Lazy Sunday

Fashion Heads!


I know on sundays I'm usually sooo lazy but today I think I went a bit more on the energetic side. Tonight is the season Finale of True Blood OMG Can't wait I wonder what's gonna happen. Have any predictions? Leave me some comments of what you think will happen. It's really drawn me in this years since its SO out there...EVEN FOR TRUE BLOOD!. So I have on a few new purchases today I'm totally feeling and I want to tell you guys a bit about them. Not much of a reader? That's okay just scroll down to the credits.



So....I'm "trying" to not wear pink for this week so far so good right? hehe. I decided to wear a grey scale yet cute outfit today. The shirt I have on today is another great newish release from Sugar & Cyanide called The Elle Top. That store is addicting! Great prices and great quality. I threw on the music version of it but there are other styles offered. I think what I love most about this store is how well their mesh sizes fit on me its like...A glove on a very cute and kawaii hand.

I don't find many white boots that I actually WANT to put on. Some are either "off white" but are listed as white or the texture is so plain Jane there is no use in wearing them, but these ones from FireBird Designs are FANTASTIC. I had to message the designer and tell her how much I loved them and I REALLY do. These are called Leather Thighs in white. If you're looking for white boots like these, definitely grab these they are affordable and look amazing. 


Modish has done it again...I am loving this skin even though it gives my face a different look I do enjoy the look. The red lips really pop  especially with this outfit. This is the skin offered for next Month's SYSP and I heart it! 

I never get bored with shopping and I love seeing what designers will do next I swear....Blogging is my new husband an I see us being together for a long time.

So happy shopping and see you tommorow!

Love Always
     Lili


What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - Dunia in Applepie (Sunkiss Clvg)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Magika - Darla
------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Dead Apples - Thin Liner in Black (Soft)
Blush: Glamorize - Glowing Blush in Pink
Teeth:Modish - Teeth 5
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails (Coming Soon)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Sugar & Cyanide - Elle Top in Music
Skirt - Splash - Jeans White Mini Skirt
Boots: Firebird Designs - Leather Thighs in White
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Bewildebeest - Madiera Necklace in White Quartz
Bracelet: Je Suis - Asymetrique Bangles
Ring: Bewildebeest - Zaara Ring in Pearl
Bag: Mentine  - Fringed Shouler Bag
Headband: Sweet Leonard - Emotion Headband #3 Old GG
Card in Mouth: Somethin in your mouth - Major Arcana (Strength)
--------------------------
Posing: D.Luxx Poses
Song For The Moment
Bad Things by Jace Everett

No comments :

Post a Comment